AITR (Afghani in the Raw) 2021

Have surviving cuts of all the females cept one, went rotten and black.

You can see there was two nips per plug, once there established and growing I’ll take one for a cut, flower the other. Why two per plug……uh, I’m cheap, lol. Usually I can cut the cube in half as like plants there roots won’t intermingle, so there’s usually nothing in the middle.

These cuts were raging, roots everywhere, shooting outta the top of the plugs. So didn’t want to cut in half. The one that died I’ll just have to reveg if I feel I need to keep it for a run.

Attachments

• 50E252BD-7DAE-4AE6-ADA1-EF03080B5971.jpg
    50E252BD-7DAE-4AE6-ADA1-EF03080B5971.jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 6
Looking good!

Hey, maybe the one that died was the "leafy beotch pheno?" ;)

Some further notes on the testing of the five females: #4, the red one, has the annoying trait of always making you want to smoke more; You smoke a joint of it and you're high, but brain says, "I want more." It's like cocaine, and not in a good way. #5, one of the green phenos, is growing on me. Potent, nice high, good legs. This may be the keeper, though another of the green ones, #1, is still in the running. I need to try the #1 a couple more times.

Whats up Funk!! Glad they are doing well, cant wait to see how they turn out. If you can, please keep some of the Afghan pollen, I'm finally starting some of the Hawaiian Sativa beans this weekend, and I think they will go well together. And I'll keep the males from the HS and send some your way if you want. I was going to cull all the males until I ran across this thread. Been so busy I forgot all about it.

the annoying trait of always making you want to smoke more; You smoke a joint of it and you're high, but brain says, "I want more." It's like cocaine, and not in a good way.
Amazing you write that and thanks for sharing. Was noting/thinking about this just yesterday, only for first time really as a particular "affect" that seemed repeatable with a strain.
Thought, "that's odd, noted quite potent 1/2 way through joint, good high, was dancing a little even". Yet that distinct feeling of not being satiated and still wanting more. Hmm.

Looking great CBF.

Good luck with the HS and collab work [MENTION=4224]digger[/MENTION], nice!

hi digger oh see you have not started them yet

HS is the classiest sativa I have grown...

no sativa has ever had so much bling and still something i call basically pure sativa...

its not a short flower but is an easy grow..

could easily be commercial production plant

I have made a few crosses

it is a hammer too..

expect a bunch of males..

I have not got any female intersex from then ones I was given or reproduced

Whats up Funk!! Glad they are doing well, cant wait to see how they turn out. If you can, please keep some of the Afghan pollen, I'm finally starting some of the Hawaiian Sativa beans this weekend, and I think they will go well together. And I'll keep the males from the HS and send some your way if you want. I was going to cull all the males until I ran across this thread. Been so busy I forgot all about it.

I’ll collect some pollen and get it out to ya.

Thanks for the offer on the HS males, we had a meeting last night sussin out what we are going to do for the rest of the year. Just won’t be able to fit anything else in the plan.

AITR female cuts grown out.
Gonna pull males in a day or two so Polly tent tied up till there ripe, 6/8 weeks.

Light dep, produce 15 to 20 new crosses, will end around first week of July.

Once tent is cleared, BandaidHaze reversed on 10 to 15 cuts, depends, haven’t decided what all will get hit.

Our other spot, veg and flower is full for at least a year or more just getting through all the stuff we made. 25 to 30 new lines to look at will take quite a bit of time. We are still going thru the first reversals, the BTG outcrosses, and the AmericanWomen line, all be done by end of may.

And of course I have other works in mind, thankfully we have a few really good guys running our gear, even though we enlisted testers, I still have to grow um here for myself, just how it is. But the testers provide feedback, which is what I want from um, good honest feedback.

hi digger oh see you have not started them yet

HS is the classiest sativa I have grown...

no sativa has ever had so much bling and still something i call basically pure sativa...

its not a short flower but is an easy grow..

could easily be commercial production plant

I have made a few crosses

it is a hammer too..

expect a bunch of males..

I have not got any female intersex from then ones I was given or reproduced

Not yet, but getting ready to. I replied to the message.

I’ll collect some pollen and get it out to ya.

Thanks for the offer on the HS males, we had a meeting last night sussin out what we are going to do for the rest of the year. Just won’t be able to fit anything else in the plan.

AITR female cuts grown out.
Gonna pull males in a day or two so Polly tent tied up till there ripe, 6/8 weeks.

Light dep, produce 15 to 20 new crosses, will end around first week of July.

Once tent is cleared, BandaidHaze reversed on 10 to 15 cuts, depends, haven’t decided what all will get hit.

Our other spot, veg and flower is full for at least a year or more just getting through all the stuff we made. 25 to 30 new lines to look at will take quite a bit of time. We are still going thru the first reversals, the BTG outcrosses, and the AmericanWomen line, all be done by end of may.

And of course I have other works in mind, thankfully we have a few really good guys running our gear, even though we enlisted testers, I still have to grow um here for myself, just how it is. But the testers provide feedback, which is what I want from um, good honest feedback.

Thank you! Let me know when you're ready to send some snips and I'll send the funds to cover.

Thank you! Let me know when you're ready to send some snips and I'll send the funds to cover.

Snips are down the road buddy, Only so much room, stuffing trays of veggies in there today. I have everything in my veg spot, tiny in solos for the time being.

Not culling any of the females, males are binned. Can hunt those later from seed if needed. 180 has me geeked to find some red plants, fem “RedAffie”, interests me.

Cool!! I cant wait to try it. I've never had pure Afghan. I dont even think I've had a cross where it wasnt a few parents back.

Here they are this am, will be 6wks Sunday, seed hasn’t started pushing outta the husk as of yet, looks like I will get a good seed crop. Wk or two more.

spots on leaves is pollen from when I drenched um after pulling males.

Attachments

• BE23D456-8D95-49FF-8FBB-19C5C554EEF7.jpg
    BE23D456-8D95-49FF-8FBB-19C5C554EEF7.jpg
    355 KB · Views: 10
Here they are this am, will be 6wks Sunday, seed hasn’t started pushing outta the husk as of yet, looks like I will get a good seed crop. Wk or two more.

spots on leaves is pollen from when I drenched um after pulling males.

They are looking good!! Did you run any and not seed them?

Back