AITR (Afghani in the Raw) 2021

I'm about to run AITRs #4 & #5 again. Been dawdling and they are large, which is good/bad ;)

#4 is the red one and it will be interesting to see what color she shows this time around.

I'm about to run AITRs #4 & #5 again. Been dawdling and they are large, which is good/bad ;)

#4 is the red one and it will be interesting to see what color she shows this time around.

Sounds good, how about running me up a couple of cuts, please. I'll make room.
It's only 2 hr 43 min according to google. lol But with the road construction on 91 I doubt that. Can you drive to WRJ in 43 minutes? It's about 2 hours from WRJ to Swanton.

Just fooling... :slap:

Reactions: 180
I'll be harvesting the second run of the keeper phenos soon. "Red" pheno is not showing much color right now, as it has been warm. We'll see what she looks like after the first trim.

Note to self: keep track of when you harvest them, this time :kendo2:

Update: I harvested the 2 AITRs that I kept, #s 4 & 5. I took them to 9 weeks flower this time.

#4, the red one, is still red, but the color is not as deep as it was when the grow got chilly last year. So, yes, she is definitely red, but cooler temps really bring that out. Outdoors here, her color would be gorgeous, IF she finished in time.m Maybe I'll try that next year....

Can you describe the jar cracking smells of those phenos? I've got more AITR seed and could use "Nice. Warm and euphoric". I didn't find it in the last run.

The phenos I ended up with were all similar in odor... but it's not a really distinct odor. Not strong-smelling, at least not when grown by me. The odor I do get is mild lemon/pine/kush.

Out of five plants, I got one leafy green one, one less leafy red one, and three less leafy green ones. The one with the nicest high, relaxing and euphoric, is one of the less leafy green ones.

Back