$800 bong

Wouldn't matter if I was rich, I couldn't see my way to paying that price for something I'm SURE will get broken. My little $35 bong works great for me when I use it.

YJ

TokeCity's where I saw a sherlock I liked...

...so I went to the shop that had it, and bought it...

...list price wuz $350...course I got a deal...:)...

Turning my torch back on.. I got some deals for ya Bob! :)

picture.php

I have a $500 Roor bong. Hits like its not even there. Borosilicate glass means even if you threw if off the roof, it would bounce, not break. Well worth the price.

BB, that is a fantastic piece :whacky114:

can't they make them out of Gorilla glass,the unbreakable glass?

I cant hit them,just end up waisting the hit..bummer:pointlaugh:

I would gladly trade my kingdom an old 2 foot Graffix tube set in a (tin can rapped w/leather) but with glass on glass joint diffuser and pull.

I have a $500 Roor bong. Hits like its not even there. Borosilicate glass means even if you threw if off the roof, it would bounce, not break. Well worth the price.

BB, that is a fantastic piece :whacky114:

friends roor broke not long ago.:whistle:
wasnt me lol

Reminds me of spilled bong water, lol

Beautiful piece looks like a super hitter

No bongs here, threw out enough carpets

Wouldn't matter if I was rich, I couldn't see my way to paying that price for something I'm SURE will get broken. My little $35 bong works great for me when I use it.

YJ

I have to disagree, Im not into fancy bongs with all the stupid perculator shit, but I did recently purchase a small vertigo glass pipe for 250, and Im amazed how compared to my old 18inch pipe, this gets me way more stoned, smoothier hits, its crazy. Smoking these new small pipe is like comparing concentrate to flowers. Thats how much higher I get using a small pipe with the same flowers compared to a big pipe. Its weird.

My glass pets

attachment.php

I have a nice cobalt glass bowl/carb I use. These I have not used yet. Some nice iridescent effects on some of these.

Back