6000 Watt Room

Thanks y'all!
Here's some pics...

Out of control SSH/Kush + unknown:

SSH/Kush + unknown:

Leggy underside with ties to hold up branches:

SSH/Kush on left, unknown on right:

Unknown:

beautiful room, real frosty nugs, ya got yourself a nice combo winner.....
enjoy :kez:
peace
jeffman

Major skills shinin through Miss Dongle as usual..........

Killer job and thanks for the show.......Happy Turkey day folks.........

Peaxe....DHF.......:bong2:

Girls rock! Dang, i've never seen a site that had so many great women growers. You definitely rock! All the gals here rock!

I'd love to quiz you on the Church. Is it the same as the 'ELVIS' aka Church, do you know? How does it smell while growing? Does it have that 'church incense' odor when burned? Does she have any peculiarities in growing? Eight week?

I'd love to quiz you on the Church. Is it the same as the 'ELVIS' aka Church, do you know? How does it smell while growing? Does it have that 'church incense' odor when burned? Does she have any peculiarities in growing? Eight week?
Different than Elvis.
It taste/smells spicey and sweet at the same time.
9 weeks to get super goo.

Some dudes have all the fun!

Awesome set-up, nice work!

One day, one day! : )

Keep Rockin!

Dongle, beautiful thread I had a pleasure reading it all!!

I believe I missed two things, not sure if you added this in, but I didn't read it. What do you use to measure your pH and EC? Continuous meter, tri meters, brand?

Do you use an R/O unit?

Thanks all for the props!
I have been trying to avoid spending too much time online recently...

KreatnKaos, I use a Hanna 98129 combo pen that has been rock solid for about 4 years so far.
I am lucky not to need an r/o unit because the tap water here is perfect.
It has low ppm with just a touch of cal/mag in it.

Now I see that you run your EC constantly throughout the entire grow, do you ever have problems with them running to high? I have a friend who uses their PPM at 1200 the whole way through (using Flora Nova) and they have nute issues if they don't flush. It could be due to their water source, so who knows.

Back