6000 Watt Room

sweet. if my wife gives me a leave of absence... i would like to go to the dongle school of growing. LOL

im having cola envy

Haha!
No and no!

awwww.......guess i'll have to :adore: from a distance
either way, thank you.......you just raised the bar for the next mrs noman.......just added to my match .com profile......"MUST know what an ebb & flow table is, and know how to use it!" :drunken:

great show......PM me if you want help trimmin.....have a sister?

hey dongle, looking good you got things running on the speed rails nice and tight. question, post 215, 4th pic down....the black circles hanging on the right side of the room are for drying? if so, what are they, laundry hangers or something?

enjoy the finish, things look proper.

Everything looks great! I've got a pre-98 Serious Seeds AK47 cut that I've been running for a good long while, it's a nice smoke, can be taken from day 45 til 60 depending on what kind of high you want from it. The genetics been worked around since then to be a bit more indica for higher yields, IIRC. AK is a good classic smoke, I'll always have some hanging around my garden.

That GDP looks too tasty! :)

I've said it before , but I'll say it again. That room is the picture of perfection. Your skill & passion shine so bright I need sunglasses. :up:

Something to strive for! Very spectacular room and set-up! Your smiles must be wide!

Best Wishes!

...great room and production methods. Loving your fine growing example.
That room is the picture of perfection. Your skill & passion shine so bright I need sunglasses.
Something to strive for! Very spectacular room and set-up!
Thanks!
Cute room there,you get any help with it? or is the work all you?
Thanks!
I had help lifting the drywall, but I pretty much did everything.

WOWOWOWOWOWOW :jawdrop:

what a show! Great set-up, awesome plants. Cant say enough that is just very impressive, so many all at equal height and looking happy as fug. Thanks for sharing, WOW!

Back