3LB's Endless Soil Remixing

My .02 cents. I have followed 3lb since my very first days of being online. I have followed their work forever it seems, when anyone asks me how I build soil or reuse soil, i always reply with the technique they showed me decades ago. Everything they say is on point and has helped me understand souls better. I am forever grateful that they shared this information with the public. Want to know how I grow, just read this thread. I can't thank them enough! I also remember getting my first ever pack of beans from the old CW days. Herijuana! I fucking wish I still had those genes, I found great headache and migraine relief from their work. I have list my cut that i found in the beans i win at auction. I did still have some rookie hybrid beans from two phenos, but not sure if they'll even pop now, outta been 12 years. Everyday, every harvest, I'm grateful they started me on the path of organic and reusing dirt.

Loompa

The industry has come a long way since 2007. But re-using soil is still important for many producers! Now you can send off a sample to a lab and reamend your minerals with every cycle, add back some biology and cover/companion crop, and then just hit the throttle with your organic N+K product of your choice.

Back