3kw Vertical Stadium ClusterF--ck

:up: :salut:

:puffpuffpass:

Do you know the name/brand of the kind of setup you have for your light sockets? I see you have them hanging off chains or something, I like the setup and am looking for something similar for my own vertical setup so I don't have to hang from the actual power cord and make it easier to adjust (on a pulley).

Any insights in how you hang your lights would be much appreciated!

Keep up the awesome work man! :woot:

thanks guys, ill update with some pics soon , still swamped trimming my way through it all :swordfight:..kind of bummed i didnt hit was i thought i would because of all the low yielders that were occupying canopy space aswell as issues with low night temps...from the looks of it if i would have monocropped chem d i would have pulled a minimum of 7 elbows maybe 8, right now its looking more like 5 which really fucking sucks but it could have been worse and i could have had no clones ready when i arrived in november so guess you gotta work the best with what you got..onward and upward , next round is all chemds horizontally grown in pots of rockwool

solar, well this is probably the most ghetto vert light hanger youve ever seen and wouldnt recommend it to someone else as it was the only choice at the time...the walls here are impossible to nail into so i got a stable gun and stapled the hell out of 2 strong ropes going from one end to the other..i then tied side ropes to the main ones to stabilize it and stapled those in too...then i got some wire and wove them through the holes in the socket and tied em to the rope..the sockets i have come like that with just the plug and wire, they cost 25 bucks..might sound sketchy but it could have help 6kw in lights instead of 3 easy, i went way over kill, think i had over 60 staples on each side holding it up and these are gun staples not paper ones..doing it this way also made it real easy to drop and raise the lights which i had to during and after stretch..hope that helps spark some ideas, if i had a roof that wasnt caving in on me i would have hooked them individually into the roof

Nice work bruh, had to laugh at this post :nyahnyah:

but most importantly im very on top of staying bud free

Looks like your doing the polar opposite! Looks like there's gonna be hella buds coming out of this grow! Best of luck

great job Don:up:

ever figure out the final yield?

hows round 2 goin?

thanks marma, i ended up hitting right under 5 but i used 1 to make oil since it was a little larfy, so more like 4, honestly the worst lick ive hit in a while..no round 2 though, ditched vert and went back to what i know best, horizontal grown pots of rockwool..IMO its only worth going vert if you have alot of space to use and not enough lights and need to maximize your light using the space (the main reason i went vert)..but if you want to maximize your space using your light, horizontal is the way to go IMO, vert will never give you the same yield out of a 4x4 that horizontal will

when i got time ill post up harvest shots, till then heres a straw. cough right before the chop

picture.php

Awesome set up man! That cough looks lovely. It's tough running a lot of strains for sure, but great for head stash.

A hard working dude, deserves a bowl of Caldo and a chorizo.
stoked to seeya enjoying yourself bro.

its fun not having to do the Nascar shuffle into the house w the grow supplies eh?

Mighty fine looking room, amazed! Can we get a pic of what it looks like when the lights are on in there?

Hey bro late to yaparty but nice build, one thing I woujld do is not have an abc of strains if you want it easier and maximise your yields. jmtc

Hey bro late to yaparty but nice build, one thing I woujld do is not have an abc of strains if you want it easier and maximise your yields. jmtc This set up is best with two at most.:locomotive:

Can't wait for the update.. I like the scrog.. Always looking for different methods.. Just learned some new methods recently.. Always good to see how others do they thing..

I wish don jaun matus was still over here, he has a thread in the coco section of IC where he is killing it getting 3 a light!

Back