3kw Vertical Stadium ClusterF--ck

D

Don Juan Matus

Hey everyone! in light of the new year and my first ever being a legal grower in a med state i thought
i would finally give you guys and galls a little peak into my garden

the run down

this is a 3kw 2 tier soon to be a 3 tier vertical stadium..im using aprox 9x11 feet of a 11x12 room

im currently running

chem d
purple diesel
exodus cheese
vanillaluna (dj short)
kens gdp
querkle
chocolope
pre 98 bubba kush s1
casey jones s1 (58 day OE pheno)
casey jones x ( casey jones x nycd) fem
sour og
sssdh (ojd cut)
strawberry cough
the white
maybe sfv og kush if it roots
maybe chemdog x sour d if it roots

well theres the boring run down, now on with the pics...some of these were taken right after i foliar fed them some tea,
thats why some are wet..these will all be flipped in 1 week , the last pic is a template for where the shelves/plants
will be placed before flip once i get some more wood

View attachment 161937

View attachment 161938

View attachment 161939

View attachment 161940

View attachment 161941

View attachment 161942

View attachment 161943

View attachment 161944

View attachment 161945

View attachment 161946

Last edited:
thanks everyone!

Foe20...i hear ya , i didnt want to use these either for that same reason but they were the cheapest and they will only be used this grow so i didnt want to get nice shit ill have to toss out..this was done on a shoe string budget..at first i was gonna line em with polly stapled on but i ran out might still do that before the flip just incase

Last edited:
don, the girls look very happy...they must like something youre doing to them...good luck on the grow...:hands:

thanks guys

i dont know if this purple d cut is from swerve's gear, but i dont think so as i got it from someone who had it awhile and he got in from someone that got it from a dispensary in cali a while back..If i had to guess i would say i think it is outlaws purple d because the way it purples up and the smell/taste reminds me of black russian/dpd characteristics

heres an update, these are were at day 24 when the pics were taken, i ended up only doing 2 rows and training em to shape the canopy

room shoots...

View attachment 164226

View attachment 164227

View attachment 164228

View attachment 164229

chem d...

View attachment 164230

View attachment 164231

View attachment 164232

exodus cheese...

View attachment 164233

View attachment 164234

chocolope...

View attachment 164235

when you do scrog how do you get to the inside of the plants to do inspections and maintenance...seems like a great place for insects to gather...wondering outloud...

when you do scrog how do you get to the inside of the plants to do inspections and maintenance...seems like a great place for insects to gather...wondering outloud...

hey boo! well i clear out the bottoms and insides that dont get light even though its hard to see from the pics..i also dont over veg so i can still get in and around them, its not easy but its doable and im pretty nimble..i water every other day and inspect the whole room when i do, top to bottom for deficiencies, pests, mold ect...but most importantly im very on top of staying bud free and have never had any other than mites once because of this and got rid of them in 2 months with nothing but neem oil, alcohol and a quarantined area

well i take that back when i lived in the swamp i had a few geckos in my vert grow once , but when you grow in the swamp who hast right? :)

thanks foe! ask away man

yeah right now when i water i mix 2 strengths of feed, a lighter one (70% strenghth) for the exo,sssdh,VL and caseys and a stronger one for the rest like chem d which feed heavy...i feed real lightly though as it is and rarely go above 850 ppms with the strong feeds, theyve been getting around 700ppms the whole grow, thinks its more about whats in the food as opposed to how strong it is thats important.. i also do ramp feedings..so ill do something like 750 ppm day 1, 650 ppm day 2, 200 ppm day 3, and repeat depending on how they look, sometimes the VL might get 2 low ppm days instead of one, i feed depending on how the plants look and react..the vanillaluna is real picky and is a mutant as you can see from the pics but if you give her what she wants shell shine for you..BTW i always enjoyed your DJ threads at IC, it was one of the reasons i got and ran bluemoonshine..i was a little disapointed with that one, only got 1 pheno though so cant really judge it

believe it or not, even though the casey looks like a full on jungle sativa it actually finishes by day 63, some phenos as early as 58..ive grown out probably over 150 of these s1s inside and outdoors in the tropics..theyre SUPER sensitive to light leaks and heat spikes, cant hold up its own branches (trainwreck trait) and stretches 4x in flower but its honestly the best shit ive grown or smoked, better than many elites..and it yields phenomenal..the only thing that is up there with this casey IMO is black haze..1 in 10 of these s1s is usually an incredibly sick pheno that is even better than the mom, ridiculous herb , hope to find it and mom her out this time

the gdp i take to 65 or so, ive taken it as early as 60 but the high is more pronounced at 65...since everything is done around different times, ill chop em all at once at a "middle ground" which for most of these will be 65 days, the sssdh will be left to flower as its an 11 weeker i believe , but thats headstash anyway..the chocolope and casey will probably be taken at 60-62 because i dont like to take them longer than that, it kills the high

i purposely put the sats in the back and on the top shelves for the same reason..had to do alot of moving and raising/lowering during the stretch to maintain an even canopy but it worked out ok..i also do alot of lst-ing and super croppingm, those caseys were supercropped over 6 times on each plant, thats the only way to get it to bush out or else itll grow like a pole from seed and hit the roof..although its nice to grow variety its a real PITA and hurts your yield too much to justify it IMO unless its headstash...my next run ill be doing a 6kw vertical tree grow with all purple diesel's

Back