3 out of 4 regular users prefer flower over concentrates

sticky is as sticky does
Howdy folks, ran across this study and thought it was interesting.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32858319/

77.5% of users surveyed said they found flower to have more beneficial effects than concentrates. This might be why dispensaries are seeing less sales of concentrates, I dunno. It seemed like concentrate sales were rising, but then VAPI came along and people are not hitting the cartridges much these days. This study seems to give yet another reason for the decline.

People want solventless carts these days, but not many people want to pay the price. They average $40 for a 1/3 gram. I would never buy them but I will be making them for myself. Even bro carts are 35-40 for a half gram or you can pay the same price for a whole gram not in a cart.

[MENTION=1541]Variety[/MENTION] - you can make your own carts? Like the ones that screw on a pen battery? Curious minds want to know more

[MENTION=1541]Variety[/MENTION] - you can make your own carts? Like the ones that screw on a pen battery? Curious minds want to know more

Yes Olday I will be going in for a tutorial at my friends shop soon so I can make solventless carts. No added VG or anything like that. As far as I know it can only be done with hash Rosin as pressing weed Rosin needs to be diluted to get flow in a pen.
Check out this jar tech video to make Rosin jam.
https://youtu.be/DuPJbiLQrAg

All videos I have found leave out the Monday details and just expect you to figure it out though and that is why I’m going to someone who will fill me in.
Here’s another vid from pure pressure
https://youtu.be/EuFcciUeFL8
Willmake you salivate LoL
Making carts is why I decided to get all the equipment I did. I want to buy an RV in a year or two and I want to be able to travel without the smell of pot or burning pot. After getting a duifoe smoking weed I can’t take anymore chances. What a nightmare!

Howdy folks, ran across this study and thought it was interesting.

I saw another comparison of flower vs live rosin that concluded that you don't get higher nor do the effects last longer with the concentrate!

That astounded me but thinking back, the few times I've rosin I can't recall it lasting overly long or getting me significantly higher.

Here’s another vid from pure pressure.
After getting a duifoe smoking weed I can’t take anymore chances. What a nightmare!

Bummer on the DUI Variety. sorry

I hope you'l let us know if there is anything special about the Pure Pressure press.

I bought a Dabpress and don't see what they can do differently with the Pure Pressure.
(Despite their claim that they can't get the same results with other presses.) :014:

Bummer on the DUI Variety. sorry

I hope you'l let us know if there is anything special about the Pure Pressure press.

I bought a Dabpress and don't see what they can do differently with the Pure Pressure.
(Despite their claim that they can't get the same results with other presses.) :014:
I wouldnt say there’s anything special about it but it is very easy to dial in(helix pro) and I can press 14 grams of weed at a time or about an ounce of hash. Very well built device though and I am expecting it to last a very long time.

I saw another comparison of flower vs live rosin that concluded that you don't get higher nor do the effects last longer with the concentrate!

That astounded me but thinking back, the few times I've rosin I can't recall it lasting overly long or getting me significantly higher.

I don’t think it is that you get higher but you can get as high off one dab as I can off one joint. And the taste is phenomenal on a nice nail. That is the game changer and the clean ness of it is what I like the most. Tolerance building goes fast though that’s why I only do 3-4 days a day and the rest of the day I’m smoking weed.
One thing I notice is there is less of that heavy highness And the high comes through clearer imo when your dabbing the higher end Rosin grades.

Tried it all, and I prefer a fattie when out moving about, and spoon at the house. Something is missing in the toke with concentrates imo. Not sure what it is, but just don’t get the hit I do with nice cured flower.

I too prefer the fatty to my vaporizer, haven't used the vape in a month or more. ???

I have always noticed that when you remove the combustion of plant matter from the equation, it changes the high. Smoking resin (or vaporizing it) doesn't give you the body stone that smoking flowers does. It's a much more up-in-the-head kind of high. I notice the difference between kief and flower highs, for sure. And if I vape my flowers, same thing, a much more up-in-the-head high, with less body.

Now given that burning plant matter yields the preferred high, question is, What is that high coming from? It's not the cannabinoids, right? You get more cannabinoids from vaping. So is it the other combustion products like carbon monoxide etc? I don't know.

One thing I do miss, even though I can smoke all the fatties I want to: the Volcano! Passing a bag with friends was so nice, and that machine gets you so ripped.:volcano::volcano::volcano:

I prefer flowers for cooking/edible, and usually hash or keif to smoke, though excellent flowers are my favorite.

I'm a flower guy 95% of the time. I'll hit a vape pen once in a while but man i can't handle the coughing fits. They hurt. Last dab i took, i coughed so hard my abdominal muscles cramped up and ifelt like my guts were trying to come out. Felt like i was having brochospasms (bad asthma ), felt like i couldn't breathe. once that subsided (half an hour later), i passed out for 4 hours. Ya know what, I'll pass on the concentrates except for baking. Effe that!

Wow Guy sounds like you had a dose of some nasty concentrates. I’ve been there as well but with high end concentrates it’s very smooth.

Live or dead kushyman?

i have actually recently tried the live ..the taste was good it looked superb..i got high... i haven't revisted it since though

i also find concentrates veer more towards sedation even if they are sativa

itried concentrates for a year..it s ok ..but nah i want good sativa weed

Back