2021 summer - Gifted outdoor grow

1BE3599E-96EE-4394-910A-A7EFFCB03224.jpeg53612FA2-4C20-4E40-96D2-F1CF984914FC.jpeg

Wet September 21.

Getting closer. Pictured includes:
Blr x Hb
OD x c99
Runtz x WR
Red snake x bbw

Thanks as always.
More when they come down.
Fh

On to the wettest summer in front range history! My goodness we’ve had rain. Good snow year followed by too good of a rain spring and summer. Lots and lots of rain. Everything is lush.

The friendly grower once again was gifted some choice beans. I don’t think he’s having as much success this year bc I haven’t hear me back from him after germination. So I don’t know what’s thriving or what’s struggling. I’ll get another update up here when I get an update. But just to continue with the theme of this thread, this is what my buddy was gifted and tried starting:
5-blr x hb.
2- skunk x haze. Bully. (Hope she’s Special if she finishes but likely won’t)
4-blue mountain x lambsbreath (he asked for a Jamaican lol.)
2 - fire og x king Louie og (these were from Xo. I heard neither germinated. Too bad. Would have been nice to grow his beans this summer)
4- molokai frost
5- skunk no. 1 x c99
4- donkey butter x c99
2- long bottom leaf
4 - Jackie O S1

I think I could use a bit of pollen. Anyone got a nice male donor to hit these with?! I keep telling my friend he needs to keep a few males back and make his own crosses and beans. The genetics are in there. But I don’t have unlimited beans. If he’s just grab one or two males from anywhere in this list and hit everything with it, he’d have a lot to play with for years to come. (There’s no market for his flowers, he grows copious amounts to both smoke and share with friends. But it’s never dialed or cared for enough to compete in this market. So it’s not like the “wrong cross” would upset him. Homegrown is homegrown right?!

Maybe he’ll listen and keep a couple males. Maybe I’ll find someone who’s got som pollen stored away this summer for when they flip. Or maybe I’ll just keep gifting him my beans. Bc I’m still not growing. One child out. Another one year away. Faster that… maybe.

Wish him luck! More when I have more.

Good luck to all you OD growers. Not sure I’ve seen a region of the US (maybe PNW?) that’s had stellar weather so far.
Take care
Freeheeler

Wow, JackieO, i have not seen that one in a while. I've beans that are blueberry x JO, that i have wondered if they will pick up some orange flavor from the JO. Liked the orange flavor and high from some S1 CaliO's, so am wondering if that type of high follows the flavor.

We've had more precip this year than in the past decade, that's for sure. Wildfire haze is a pain in the eyes.

I’m smoking some select blr from a cut i selected out f 2’s. Prob the most lime
Flavored pot I’ve ever smoked or grown. Some may say pine/lime. No sweet in her. All the way through the joint.
Excellent herb for sure hope it passes some of that flavor bomb in that head band x.
Enjoy!

I’m smoking some select blr from a cut i selected out f 2’s. Prob the most lime
Flavored pot I’ve ever smoked or grown. Some may say pine/lime. No sweet in her. All the way through the joint.
Excellent herb for sure hope it passes some of that flavor bomb in that head band x.
Enjoy!

:drool:

Back