cuban black haze

Glad to see you putting up this thread. I believe those are my s1s that I made back in 2007/2008 and traded with highsteppa who gifted them to you ( I’m thelonetree on IG) He told me you found some nice plants them. I’ve grown out a few hundred of them outdoors in the Florida Everglades and some were as good or better than the mom

It should also be stated that this was made with the real black haze that I sourced in Miami when I lived there. It’s not the black haze that piff coast spread around , which I’ve grown and isn’t the same black haze i used to see in Miami and is a watered down version at best

Glad to see you putting up this thread. I believe those are my s1s that I made back in 2007/2008 and traded with highsteppa who gifted them to you ( I’m thelonetree on IG) He told me you found some nice plants them. I’ve grown out a few hundred of them outdoors in the Florida Everglades and some were as good or better than the mom

It should also be stated that this was made with the real black haze that I sourced in Miami when I lived there. It’s not the black haze that piff coast spread around , which I’ve grown and isn’t the same black haze i used to see in Miami and is a watered down version at best
yes bro it was your work thanks..still have three beans left

I have a sedation problem with sativas..if they have it..... they are culled..

the most potent cbh s1’s I grew were meaty smellier than what I kept and had more thc ..but I culled them

potent chunky beautiful weed

I also had two that had no sedation.. a VERY good style high but not much resin ..I culled the least potent of those two

and tried for a few years to coax more resin from cbh1.even selfed it ....I wanted to love that one so much

I also may’ve fk’d the clone by revegging it too many times..even the first clone grow was not as good as the mom

loved the high..as much as the anons Vb I kept for years..but it had the same not much resin thing..snd eventually got turfed

and believe me I wanted love both of these for the rest of my life..

I finally let the first one I said I loved ..go too..

it just didn't have enough resin ..it hardly burns too lol

I am hoping I find a better cultivar from the three I have left..

I also have hit most of the cbh s1 pheno with non fem

smg and

smc/durban x SMG pollen<-- one pheno of this is my#1 fave before bed sativa

I have not really had any of piffscoast’s piff

but if this uptown purps cut is as good as the only sample had before my timer fkup

then I my have a grail

nevermind how3 great it smells and tastes..which is it not near as important as

euphoria
potency
legs
lack of sedation

.......it could happen

new uptown purps..delicious= perfumey creamy something with a bit of caramel ..
the sample was good..it is a bit relaxing but enough energy to try as a day weed..
the mom is finishing up

IMG_6326.JPG

Muljane 3. is dry enough.[ didn't clone it..]finally grew it decent..got lemon thai fem pollen seeds in it..its a nice lemon thai too

will smoke this @420it has no sedation..awesome but shortish lived high..hopefully the extra resin will give it more legs

hope I don't regret letting it go....got a couple/few oz
IMG_6327.JPG

decent non sedation buzz.not great taste..will cure longer..not loaded wit euphoria but has a certain charm

ican see why I didn’t;t hang on to it..close but maybe not close enough

the uptown purps might make it..dunno why because its surely a hybrid

however if I end up liking it I will not hold that against it..

can see lemon thai helping with euphoria..

will see how that lemon thai cut turns out grown better than last time

Uptown Purps getting there..early samples
are promising

love it..only complaint a bit too relaxing for me..still has up energy and legs

my 420 thing
View attachment 355132
fat durlumbo my go to for bed time..oh yeh

View attachment 355131

good looking plants there Amigo

what does it smell like in there?

also , what type of lighting system are you running?

I am thinking of buying a tent or two or build out an indoor grow room and I want to get rid of my 1000 watt mh and 600 watt HPS and replace with some new fanngled leds..

good looking plants there Amigo

>thanks

what does it smell like in there?
>Dunno ..too busy working..I smell when I get home apparently

also , what type of lighting system are you running?

>mostly leds [this one is under one.[10yrs old China custom. made kushypanels].but I have hps the last 8 months too..just for science

I am thinking of buying a tent or two or build out an indoor grow room and I want to get rid of my 1000 watt mh and 600 watt HPS and replace with some new fanngled leds..

>yeah they work and don't burn out your eye sockets like hps...leds work well in tents...leds run cool hps gives mucho heat..both are handy at different times

Back