May POTM

UK Cheese?
Although this is a cheese clone from the UK it's not the one that is in north america and Europe labelled 'uk cheese' I believe that one is the one that came via quejo and vision creator and was subsequently worked with by pistols,sub cool and obsou33t,same one Nspecta holds?
The UK cheese is different to the Brightside clone (considered the original) and this one is different to both of them, confusing I know lol

Although this is a cheese clone from the UK it's not the one that is in north america and Europe labelled 'uk cheese' I believe that one is the one that came via quejo and vision creator and was subsequently worked with by pistols,sub cool and obsou33t,same one Nspecta holds?
The UK cheese is different to the Brightside clone (considered the original) and this one is different to both of them, confusing I know lol
Yes, the UK Cheese clone was distributed by visioncreator to me and others in Canada. Vision also shipped the clone to @Optimus Prime in the states, who shared it freely across the US.

[only for humour]

UK Cheese?
bro there is. 1000 page thread on cheese..no ours is "not real one”.

ohh its a real cheese but its not the REAL real cheese and yes its a real cheese but apparently its not the best real cheese

and it seems noone has that one

or if they do

they are getting it tonight..orn got the wrong none last time

or someone looks at it and says..not quite the REAL real one {bright side?]

or it still needs to be verified

by one more person..
Cheese clone,not brightsides,
and Dman.... this guy here is awesome and will explain more..I am just a fan of the thread

and he has a sense of humour

btw welcome

and we wouldn't want it any other away

we need “Rick” here huh?

Dman gave me the one I grew...
Yer Ricks cool man and also the chap who actually put the brightsides monica on the original clone because a lot of growers had different cuts even back then in the early 2000's.Brightside (the person) was actually friends with and sourced his cut direct from 'of the hill/cheesefarmer' and 'wing commander blue' who were the early early holders that gave it too the exodus rave crew....

Yes, the UK Cheese clone was distributed by visioncreator to me and others in Canada. Vision also shipped the clone to @Optimus Prime in the states, who shared it freely across the US.
Yes that lines up with research I had done then, personally I believe that all our cuts are hybrids of the original (brightsides) cut,but the really confusing thing is that many folks bred with it
for years even before exodus were passed the original,they got it 15 or more years after the seed was popped, then exodus themselves bred with her as well and freely passed many cuts like the 'exodus' 'Nelly' 'white cheese' ect...but they rarely if ever passed the original,she is so true breeding and produces such pungent offspring that many folks consider the first one they tried as the original and then in turn called that cheese as so the cluster fuck started I guess haha....

[only for humour]

bro there is. 1000 page thread on cheese..no ours is "not real one”.

ohh its a real cheese but its not the REAL real cheese and yes its a real cheese but apparently its not the best real cheese

and it seems noone has that one

or if they do

they are getting it tonight..orn got the wrong none last time

or someone looks at it and says..not quite the REAL real one {bright side?]

or it still needs to be verified

by one more person..

Oh, so it's the European road kill skunk? 😬

Back