Cabana Boxes

CurbsideServ

#CurbsideCertified
Staff member
🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱
Coming soon!

phonto.jpeg

Working on putting together something very special for you guys! Cabana boxes will consist of multiple packs from various breeders and hold genetics exclusive to our Cabana Community. I am collecting seeds from reputable breeders, and will be putting together bundles at an unmatched value for our loyal Cabana locals.
Any breeders interested in contributing to the first round Cabana Boxes, feel free to send me a PM!
I will keep you guys up to date with info!

Coming soon!

View attachment 360895

Working on putting together something very special for you guys! Cabana boxes will consist of multiple packs from various breeders and hold genetics exclusive to our Cabana Community. I am collecting seeds from reputable breeders, and will be putting together bundles at an unmatched value for our loyal Cabana locals.
Any breeders interested in contributing to the first round Cabana Boxes, feel free to send me a PM!
Awesome 💡 idea 👌

That is an AMAZING idea curby!

HS! Whether I end up participating I can assure I will WANT to. Just whether I NEED to? (I don’t.)

I’ve already got my personal lifetime supply of small lots, but dang(!) this idea has my mind wandering to all the ridiculous goodies that might end up showing up in these.

Good brainstorm! I’m sure execution will be on par, and some members looking to jumpstart their seed stash will be very lucky for what you’re doing.

Watching with interest!
Fh

Coming soon!

View attachment 360895

I bet you have an endless stash of awesome genetics! Looking forward to the boxes. I’ve really been into popping seeds this last year or so. It’s so much more interesting than running the same clone for close to 7 years.

I have had several PMs regarding cabana boxes… the donation requirements are as such…

Minimum of 250 seeds (25-10packs) all need to be the same strain. Welcome to donate Multiple strains if they all meet the min 250 seeds All need proof of testing and germination rates. The packs for cabana boxes are from well known reputable members, personal certified friends and breeders alike. I’m being very selective on this first round. I can’t put everything in the first boxes! So please don’t take any offense if I can’t accept something for the Cabana Boxes, there will be other chances in the future!

Other donations opportunities available as well. Site freebies, prizes and giveaways always welcome! We will find ways to spread everything around for everyone to enjoy!

Will probably have some misc items outside of seeds too in the boxes too! Other greats items from cabana members relating to our industry!

Back