Yarddog's frozen treats (grow thread)

Very good to see all of you, quite a few surprises. We need some plant updates [MENTION=4297]Yarddog[/MENTION] or this is turning into a class reunion thread

i always took it down at 9 weeks. its strong, and i only smoke it when i don't want to be active lol. its picky, or at least for me it is. and i have issues rooting cuts. its well worth the troubles though. i sent a lot into the vault as well, i got some back last year. still have not finished a grow room...

Yeah man, hooked back up with GT and luckily got all my Autos I donated back, which I so needed having gifted them all out.. Gabagoo has quite the following in Colorado. So have a buddy making F3's..
I've had to go to Tents man after moving to a 55+ park and needing more stealth. Mars Hydro asked me to test a light for a year and I fried my plants in days with it... aahhhhh...

good luck buddy, need anything PM me

i always took it down at 9 weeks. its strong, and i only smoke it when i don't want to be active lol. its picky, or at least for me it is. and i have issues rooting cuts. its well worth the troubles though. i sent a lot into the vault as well, i got some back last year. still have not finished a grow room...

you should try my cloning method. I get as close to 100% success as you can get.

update with no new stuff. i finally decided to ditch the freezer plan. I'll just build a cabinet and be done with it!!! that way i can build to suit vs making a predetermined space work for me. I'll probably copy my last cab, 4x6x7. 4x4 is bloom, a divider wall inside, splitting the cab up. 4x2 remaining will be veg, and a space above veg will be cloning and such. i made a light baffle to keep the light from bleeding into bloom. grow is in the basement so not like its a high traffic area, and the kids won't be coming down here for several years. so i'll cross that bridge when i get to it. i put a sunshine Daydream cut outside and it did well for about a month. i think it got dry, checked it a few days ago and it was dead. honestly i had forgotten to check it for a week... oh well, i really was not cool about an outdoor plant anyway.
been too dang busy. Boss wants more OT, wife is pregnant and can be quite the handful at times, and the boy won't stop digging in the trash. all is well at the dog household... and it has rained like crazy, finding time to cut 3 acres of yard is hard. and the 9 acre field needs cutting again. and its time to start prepping the meadows in the woods for deer season. my '46 Ford tractor says its tired. she got to wait till winter for any overhaul work. planning on rebuilding everything from the clutch back this winter, and hoping the engine will hang on till next winter for a rebuild. good thing ole Henry built em like tanks back then.

Back