Xochipilli RIP

sticky is as sticky does
Sad news, folks: Matt Delisle, aka Xochipilli, passed away recently.

I don't have any deets, just learned this morning that he had died.

RIP.

Rest in Peace......... He was very generous with his strains and I am forever grateful for the knowledge he shared

Last edited:
As I type through tears, he was a crazy motherfucker but an even kinder person.
Hard to make heads/tails of him often but he was a decades long brother to me, I've spent countless hours with him.
If you knew him, you get it....if you didn't, you probably thought he was some sort of crazy rockstar.
He was a good man.

I'm a little stunned at the news.

Xoch was very generous.

Great guy, good community member.

Sorry to all those who knew him irl.

RIP Matt.
Condolences to his family and close friends.

Got to meet him here in CO at one of the 420 parties years ago.
Always a good community fellow.

Way too young and so sad.
Smoking a bowl and will say a prayer on my walk.

Noooooooooo
How is this possible? Really sad to read this news, naturally my sympathy goes out to those here and elsewhere that knew him as Matt.

Awful sad to read. Yes generous. Yes his photos showed he knew what he was doing when growing. He shared with me several small batch beans before I think he went after the seed business. Feminized a few offerings with reversed pollen. Know someone here has his schrom s1 running. I enjoyed his calio x og kush for a few rounds back in the day.

Sad to read. Another good one gone.

Thank you for sharing. Will smoke a bowl of something in his honor later tonight.

Be well. Smile often.
Fh

I for one will miss Matt as well, he was one of the members of the cannabis community that I considered a close friend.
Rest in Peace Brother, much love, honor, loyalty and respect.

Here’s a pic of the man, the myth,

D53465B8-F0B2-4EAF-82A5-518333F23DDC.jpeg

Sad, sad news. I often got a kick out of him—crazy as he could seem.

Anyone remember the time he posted his pic, as a woman dealing with cancer? That one rocked the boat.

Another funny memory from online was a post he made to an article about some guy getting busted for having sex with a deer, where he questioned what the issue was, and I replied that it was out of season.

Dude grew and shared some seriously nice weed.

Last edited:
Here’s a pic of the man, the myth,

View attachment 352530

Sad, sad news. I often got a kick out of him—crazy as he could seem.

Anyone remember the time he posted his pic, as a woman dealing with cancer? That one rocked the boat.

Another funny memory from online was a post he made to an article about some guy getting busted for having sex with a deer, where he questioned what the issue was, and I replied that it was out of season.

Dude grew and shared some seriously nice weed.

LOL....I was in on the plotting of that picture he posted Coffee....OMG I forgot.
What about One-Eyed-Jack? Anyone remember that trouble maker alias...that was him....! LOL
We will never see a new pic of that checkerboard linoleum in the basement.

OEJ—yup, takes me back. And, the linoleum floor. Yeah, man, I’m really sorry for your loss [MENTION=2172]BodhiSativa[/MENTION].

Huge respect for xochi, he was my favorite loose cannon. Im packing a full bowl of fire og for ya xo. God bless ya. -clams

damn another good dude gone, just saw this on IG and thought I'd stop in here and pay my respects

R.I.P. bro

Sad to hear…I didn’t know him well, but known him a while though here. No more checker board floor grows. Hope mr stinkles is in good hands. Sending smoke signals.

Reactions: 180
Back