Willy D meets the Tower

A bit of an update, all is still flowering, but it has been an episode for sure.

I wanted to scrap these girls and start again as the pre flowering shit that happened kinda screwed up that internal clock. So light spectrum change alone can cause flowering, did not expect that one.

So the tower got them back growing, high N dosage helped a bit, than I flipped them after I got a fuller screen, now it is all over full of growth and leaf and to many bud sites, many much smaller and more bud to trim, or all small got to a hash pile and I do up some WD bubble hash with it and just process the biggest ones for a cure.
I lost track of time this AM, so no pics until tonight. I do see very nice trichome production and the smell gets stronger each day. On my 8th week, thought I would go at least 10 weeks feeding and than the flush. So far I have only a few orangish pistils here and there, for the most part all pistils are still white as can be.

On the other side the vegy box is gone madd with a split shelf. All is packed in and growing nicely, need to get some of them to a friend real soon so I can work on getting my girls topped and what not for the next run, yes I am doing Willy D again if they do not start flowering on me.

Oh yes, another key thing I found I did in my notes, one week I fed a bloom diet when I thought I did the vegy mix and this was at the same time I put them under the new LED lamp ( which is major bloom spectrum only, no white light), still on 18 hours light cycle, they flowered, so yes I do want to see what a full bloom cycle would be like under this lamp and maybe later this summer I can do it.
Pics later I promise.:puffpuffpass:

Day 53 of bloom cycle, thinking going 70 days

I did get the pictures taken last night, but took me awhile to remember that I had to upload them. ( just to much going on )

So the first ones should be the ones taken a minute before the LED's turned on, just the camera flash used.
WD40617.jpg

WD40617a.jpg

WD40617b.jpg

WD40617c.jpg

WD40617d.jpg

WD40617e.jpg

I do think it will be the only time I grow WD on the inside of the screen, getting away with it right now, but it has been very hard to prune up and what not. Next are a few pics with lights off still, than 4 with the tower lite up.

wow, something does not like my pics, I rotated the and than they get rotated back side ways when I post them here, hummmmmmmmmmm.
WD40617f.jpg

WD40617g.jpg

WD40617h.jpg

WD40617i.jpg

WD40617j.jpg

WD40617k.jpg

Not any real super big buds that I have seen, not that I can, but I think the biggest would cure out being a bowl full or two type size bud, than there are many smaller ones, that and bud leaf to the hash bags I think. Now I just need them to finish so that I can get the next 3 girls in there, but thinking of using those bag planters and just setting them down on the plateform, skip the hydro for a run, plus give me a change to see how it works for me, I know I could use the extra free time each day. Enjoy and once I can see a bud worth taking a pic of, maybe I will give it another try.:puffpuffpass:

Yes, I was only give a very small area that I could use for growing. If I could make it work, great, if not my issue to deal with, LOL

So I am thinking I can use the same centered tower light source and just use that 2/3 rectangular wire fencing and make a circular structure to keep plants off tower and something to train to, but just have the plants on the outside and in pots or the cloth bags, and if I set all on the same turn table base than it all could still be rotated around exposing the plant to the door way so pruning and training could be done.

I see how 5watt leds would have been a bit more power and reach, but how much more burn would they have created ? right now I have kept to some fan leaf here and there, no burnt buds yet. I will be upgrading some intake exhaust ports so all flows smoother and cooler for this summer, plus vegy area needs some fresh air supply. Cool thing is I will be also exhausting the upper area that all the drivers set in helping them run cooler, not that they have been any type of heat issue yet.

Okay need to go find some things, wonder if any local store has shit, some times I shop the net just because it is easier than running around town looking for what I want or need...........:puffpuffpass::puffpuffpass:

Some may not think it is much to look at, maybe not, but there is a supply of meds there for me and it is the only reason the lights are on, so it will work, but I do have to agree I miss seeing the nice big full buds, maybe I can be on it better next run more so that they can exsist. OH, thank you all for stopping in and checking things out.

wow, they are very covered in trichomes, at least the most I have seen on any plant I have grown, and still a few weeks to go as it might go longer than the 75 days.
I do not see compact bud growth, more spaced out a bit, but all is covered with trichomes and this makes me happy.
I am trying to talk my wife into take a bud pic or two for me, we will see.
:puffpuffpass:

Great job! Small or wispy doesn't matter one bit when it stays at home! There's nugs in there for sure. But as you said - it's the trichs! And from the looks and sound if it, you're there! Congrats on the upcoming pull. Enjoy and reset for another round!
Fh

Okay, I harvested the other day, think it was 8pm on 4/30/17.
Each plant came out of the cylinder like a panel of buds, hope to get pics soon.

My dry box is too full of plant matter, so have to do some quick conversion of floral room to hang room. See if I can not get a week inside there before trimming starts.
Very stinky so I need the usage of my odor control set up, all was on the floral room, sucks because next run is ready for floral room.
Redoing backyard fence, but will try to get pics today.:clap::clap::puffpuffpass:

Back