whos burnin bubble and what kind?

A 7 strain trim mix Loran made; very tasty and strong buzz! :snoopyhouse:

some very high quality bubble, really tasty, Do not know what it was made of....put damn suzy!!!!!

DNF makes mental note, do not press forefinger into bowl, it will stick and burn your finger tip

Made a small batch of hash made from SAD (Skunk, Afghan x goo, Blue dragon cross). It came out with the texture of a sticky silly putty and melts oh so much. With a little heat it forms smoke filled bubbles that slowly collapse. At 70*F a 4G ball won't hold shape, slumping about 40%.

oh shit this reminds me I have my mixed trim run in the freezer waiting to be done. I need to get one that.

Cherry Slyder/AS/Ortega/Blowfish bubble
my first experience with the stuff

mmmmmmm

rubble and stuff

Hey Folks,
All that hash looks real good. It sounds like most of you are learning alot about making hash and the different types and the diferent recipes that can be used. In the hash making countries of the world like Lebanon, Turkey, India, Nepal, Afganistan, etc each country uses its own method and then each family uses its own recipe. Some countries like the rubbed hash and others like the pressed kief hash, etc. I have been trying to use as many different mrthods as possible just to sample the differences. Hash has always been my preference instead of bud. I just like the taste and that hashy smell along with the extreme potency hash has when compared to bud. I just made some nice bubble hash using some nice trim from my Lemon Thai mixed about 50/50 with my Purple Elephant. Talk about nice taste, this hash has it. The Lemon Thai was grown outdoors and and although it was covered with trichomes it was pretty much my average for the trichome content. The Purple Elehant on the other hand was off the charts for the trichome content and the size of the trichomes. I use a 7 bag set ranging from 220, 190, 160, 120, 73, 45, and 25. I got good usable hash from the bottom 6 bags. The bottom 3 bubbled with the 4th bag partially bubbling. The big difference for me is using a new product called Purple Maxx. I have already had it turn some strains dark purple when they had never been more than lavender before. My biggest change was the trichome development. The trichomes must have been at least double and their size was also at least double. The size increasing is the reason that I was able to get usable hash from 6 bags. If you haven't used the new product called Purple Maxx you need to give it a try. It is well worth the $85 a quart. It goes a long ways at 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon per gallon every watering during flowering. I collected the first 250 grams of trim from the Purple Elephant as we trimmed. I made some Bubble out of just that first amount to see how much I would get from it. I collected more than 19 grams which is 7.65% by weight from just that little amount of trim. It was just the regular amount of trim from some of the bud where I used the Purple Maxx. It will more than pay for itself with just the trim you collect. The buds grown using the Purple Maxx are unbelievable. Every plant could be used as a photographic model. The biggest problem was deciding what to trim off since all the leaves were covered as well and most folks want the leaves trimmed off even though they are crystal covered. I'll try to take some pictures soon of my Hassan that is finishing right now. It is an Orange Crush crossed with a high end Hash Plant. The Hash plant causes it to have mega trichomes already and with the Purple Maxx it goes over the top and looks even better than the Purple Elephant.
I have also been making some Rubble out of the different hashes I make. I saw a recipe in High Times that used 2 different hashes mixed to make what the guy was calling Rubble. I changed the recipe a little and made some Rubble using 3 kinds of hash. I started with about 20 grams of really nice Hash Oil made from Purple Elephant. I added 20 grams of Kief made from Purple Elephant, Blowfish, and Sour Diesel that I had cured for over a year. It had developed a really nice smell and taste. And finally I added about 20 grams of Bubble Hash that I had made from Purple Elephant and Master Kush. I just kneeded the whole mess with my hands to mix them together. As they warmed up in my hands the oil and the Bubble became more fluid and it all just ran together. Some of the Bubble remained in semi solid pieces so that the name of "Rubble" was very accurate. It was definately some kick ass stuff. I passed out samples to most of the people I know and those at the clubs. Everybody agreed that the Rubble was the best of the best. It is definately my preference. I have made a couple more batches since that first one. Each batch varies slightly as the different varities of Hash varies and as the exact quantities of each varies but they have all been kick ass for sure. I sent some of the members here some samples so maybe they will also jump in and comment on the Rubble. I hope all of you will take time to make some for yourself and your friends. Good luck.

jojorizo

Back