What happen to eastisland seed co

Can anyone tell?
Me. What happened to East island seed company from Canada? They had a crazy, good strain that I would love to get back Just wondering, if they went out of business or working under a different name.Purple skunk Dutch tree is what I'm looking for.
Some of the best seeds I ever bought 36 dollars a pack

I remember them. BC company that sold outdoor stuff. Did they create Dutch treat? I think they were in the old Marc Emery catalog.

Somebody is selling a fem version of Dutch treat at the pacific seedbank...couldn't comment on jt

Yep, they were out of the old cannabis culture magazine. Never try the Dutch treat by itself.But the purple skunk dutch treat was something special really purple and the terps out of this world back then it was just a lucky find some of the cheapest seeds I bought but the best I ever purchased lol

Well I appreciate all the suggestions all good info maybe I'll just need to make my own cross hemp depot is where I got them from originally was a pain because you had to send in money order with what you wanted and then wait and wait lol the good old days thanks lot guys

Well I appreciate all the suggestions all good info maybe I'll just need to make my own cross hemp depot is where I got them from originally was a pain because you had to send in money order with what you wanted and then wait and wait lol the good old days thanks lot guys
Not sure where you are, but HD does etransfer within Canada now.

Well maybe someone will pop up with them...I bumped the thread a couple times so maybe that will help 😊

You could also try emailing HD and see if they have any info.

I also wouldn't discount the Jordan of the Islands strains. He talks about a "sativa dominant Purple Skunk" in his crosses. It seems to me that there is going to be overlap with these 90's era Canadian companies still rocking the same outdoor strains for decades.

Well maybe someone will pop up with them...I bumped the thread a couple times so maybe that will help 😊

You could also try emailing HD and see if they have any info.

I also wouldn't discount the Jordan of the Islands strains. He talks about a "sativa dominant Purple Skunk" in his crosses. It seems to me that there is going to be overlap with these 90's era Canadian companies still rocking the same outdoor strains for decades.
Agreed! JOTI...has a lot of the old west coast genetics locked in.

JOTI

You kind of peaked my interest on this and I've been doing some reading.
Monkey is right about God bud. And apparently this Purple Skunk was a well known clone in BC under different names. Jiffy Puck and A Frame are two I'm seeing. Don't know if it still circulates...
Besides Jordan you may want to look at Federation/ Next Gen who also worked with it in seed lines. Reeferman as well

Last edited:
You kind of peaked my interest on this and I've been doing some reading.
Monkey is right about God bud. And apparently this Purple Skunk was a well known clone in BC under different names. Jiffy Puck and A Frame are two I'm seeing. Don't know if it still circulates...
Besides Jordan you may want to look at Federation/ Next Gen who also worked with it in seed lines. Reeferman as well
Wow that's awesome I will be checking them out I do appreciate you so much for helping me out iv been away from the forums for over 10 years and I gotta say the people on this 1 have been very helpful thanks a lot buddy back to searching 😀

That would be awesome because I know the purple skunk is still out there that would be a fun hunt if you I would definitely appreciate it I'm just getting back into it since I moved the only Stock I have that I made is old some still Crack but some don't but I'd buy some from you for sure

Back