what Carbon Filter is the best?

MORCHEEBA

I have been using a diy filter but want to buy one that will scrub the air 100%, i just dont know which ones are worth buying?

peace

Carbon filters works under specific conditions. Its very easy for lets say the humidity to spike and a carbon filter becomes much more limited. Buy any name brand filter that explains the source of their carbon and you'll be fine.

IME you must use an ozone generator after the carbon filter to eliminate all smells. Ive used a few of the big blue models and those seem to really do the job.

Happy hunting

I got Phresh Filter but thought they sold out to another name now .. They use that fine charcoal that is good

Attachments

• MVC-005F (2).JPG
    MVC-005F (2).JPG
    74 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
I have used both Phresh and Can and like them. Even use a scrubber outside the flower room. But when I am trimming fresh pot the whole house stinks for a couple of days or so. Especially when I run the furnace, which is in the basement next to the grow, or a/c.

I use the bodies to make more carbon filters for things like the toking room and the shop and garage. The carbon I admit to tossing out.

Back