Welcome to the Pot Party!

CurbsideServ

#CurbsideCertified
Staff member
🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱
This section is to let everyone know of the events, cups, gatherings, seed exchanges, festivals etc that you plan on atternding, Big or small as long as they are cannabis related, in the various markets across the world! I hope to cross paths will all of you at some point and burn some fire!
We will try compile a good list of upcoming event for 2024, and I will make sure to get some Booths at these events for all of us to chill as a squad!
Def interested in hearing peoples different experiences! Enjoy the Party!

Last edited:
Add Bongathon to the list. Its a competitive weed smoking event that’s been going on for many decades. Solo events, team events, fastest gram, eighth, quarter, most dabs in a day. Totally ridiculous and worth a visit at least once.

I definitely want to hit up The Dude Grows show in June. It is an amazing show I hit last year and had a great time!

Make threads with TITLE OF THE EVENT as the thread name, post flyers and info, @Green Mopho gave a great head start! But im asking you guys to help us stay update as there hundreds of events everywhere these days!

Make threads with TITLE OF THE EVENT as the thread name, post flyers and info, @Green Mopho gave a great head start! But im asking you guys to help us stay update as there hundreds of events everywhere these days!
Agreed. Having a thread for each event can help with giving specific details and allow those who want to or did attend to share info, comment, network, etc.

Add Bongathon to the list. Its a competitive weed smoking event that’s been going on for many decades. Solo events, team events, fastest gram, eighth, quarter, most dabs in a day. Totally ridiculous and worth a visit at least once.
For the record, they haven't added their 2024 schedule yet. Same with a few other bigger events, like Emerald Cup, Secret Stash, Bongathon, etc. Also a lot of these legacy events have been waining in recent years, and some are no longer holding events as of 2024.

Last edited:
Hey I know a lot of people know about this (by the turnout) but there are still people who don't know. Dominion Seeds holds a weekly Friday night discussion led by Duke Diamond live where you can approach them with questions about their genetics, their soil, their lights, their growing methods etc. Much props to Duke Diamond for every week facing the public. There is someone who stands behind their products! Anyway its an awesome time every week and you get to shoot the shit with big names in the cannabis industry who pass through. I highly suggest if you haven't ever been a part of it you check it out Friday nights at 10pm PST 7pm EST. If you have a free moment tonight, pop into Discord and join the party where all things plants and genetics are discussed. https://discord.gg/6Mn4zVWztC

Back