Wally Duck Seeds - Mango Haze IBL

I tend to get a lot of the Giant House Spiders crawling up the sewer pipe into the bath tub in this house, and there are always crickets in the basement... I find it odd that I never hear the crickets like one would outdoors, but they "appear" to be the very same species... perhaps the small environment makes it unnecessary to call out?

The only other spiders that I regularly see here are those little jumping spiders and they never cause a problem unless one is trekking across (or through) the bedding and I happen to roll on top of it/them... those little buggers can have a very itchy bite, and not just one bite either... but our spiders are pretty tame compared to the monsters that the folks in Oz have to deal with. (or places closer to the equator)

Gosh, we did get a little off track. But hey, i'll hop onto a new track, every twice in a while. Sometimes it's how we get to where we need to go.

Bats: We used to have a house that had an old working fireplace. Every once in a while, a bat would get into the house. Some people get real panicked. I just would get a bath towel and wait for the little fart to fly through the hallway, toss up the towel, and the batty little fart would get itself caught up in it. Then take it outside and let it go.

Right now, we have a little black spider that is living in one of the utility sinks. Eventually, it will need to move, but for now, it moves around in the sink, if we need to use it. Yesterday, had to warm up a new baby bird that got off to the side of it's nest, so i had baby bird mostly under warm running water, and the spider just moved itself over. Spider is feeding off whatever gnats fly in from the garage, and are attracted to the drain.

We have frogs out in the 'duck pond' that Hubby thought were crickets. They sound like if a person was playing around with a comb. I told him that they would suddenly stop their songs, all at once, i think in June, some time.

Back to the Mango Haze...how far north can these be done, outdoors? Maybe i missed it?

Gosh, we did get a little off track. But hey, i'll hop onto a new track, every twice in a while. Sometimes it's how we get to where we need to go.

Bats: We used to have a house that had an old working fireplace. Every once in a while, a bat would get into the house. Some people get real panicked. I just would get a bath towel and wait for the little fart to fly through the hallway, toss up the towel, and the batty little fart would get itself caught up in it. Then take it outside and let it go.

Right now, we have a little black spider that is living in one of the utility sinks. Eventually, it will need to move, but for now, it moves around in the sink, if we need to use it. Yesterday, had to warm up a new baby bird that got off to the side of it's nest, so i had baby bird mostly under warm running water, and the spider just moved itself over. Spider is feeding off whatever gnats fly in from the garage, and are attracted to the drain.

We have frogs out in the 'duck pond' that Hubby thought were crickets. They sound like if a person was playing around with a comb. I told him that they would suddenly stop their songs, all at once, i think in June, some time.

Back to the Mango Haze...how far north can these be done, outdoors? Maybe i missed it?
Hi nanny, that i am not too sure on. They certainly finished outside in Virginia for my mate high and lonesome but I don’t know if that was ‘seeds are done’ finished or finished finished hahah I would have to ask him. They are, in my experience, some of the slowest plants to show sex I’ve ever grown. Wally lives similar distance from equator to parts of Thailand and breeds outdoors so I’d hazard a guess these have just become so conditioned to his perfect 12/12 that they won’t accept anything less 😂

Better just to get em nice and rootbound and grow em indoors I’d say unless you can dep em

Back