Wally Duck Seeds - Mango Haze IBL

GurtBySeeds

Wally - old school Australian grower and breeder from the boards. I connected with Wall a few years back and got him onboard at the seedbank.

His specialty is outdoor sativas that are suited to the harsh conditions of the QLD bush. I’ve grown a number of lines from wally and currently and doing a seed increase on 27 Mango Haze IBL. (Originally from Shanti/MNS).

The 14 girls and 2 thin leafed boys will create the next generation of mango haze seed for my own hunting and sharing, but as any good seed hoarder would, I kept a surplus of the original from Wally in case I muck it up lol.

Cheers to Mr Mallard! Lovely bloke and true blue aussie ganja man. Pictured is the two boys I’m working with and an interesting variegated girl.

Attachments

• IMG_4444.jpeg
    IMG_4444.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_4443.jpeg
    IMG_4443.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_4442.jpeg
    IMG_4442.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 11
Haven't heard Wally Ducks name in years. Creator of Duck Foot, no?!
Hello DMan - I think Wally acquired the ducksfoot stock similar to some other folks rather than bred it, though he no longer has that line which is a bummer.

Listening to your episode yesterday talking about Fett, I actually have some seeds from white buffalo/CRay that use the Lieu Hanh/Nev’s Haze. If Fett is around downunder I’ll try find him haha.

Peace brother

Hello DMan - I think Wally acquired the ducksfoot stock similar to some other folks rather than bred it, though he no longer has that line which is a bummer.

Listening to your episode yesterday talking about Fett, I actually have some seeds from white buffalo/CRay that use the Lieu Hanh/Nev’s Haze. If Fett is around downunder I’ll try find him haha.

Peace brother
Yes, please keep an ear out for fet. The light is always on for his return...I miss that bloke!

Wally Duck still has seeds of this line available! I know shanti does too, but Wally is local to me and bred it to our conditions. He seems to have really selected heavily towards the sativa side of that gene pool. Happy to share some beans with the folks here, currently waiting for the males to drop pollen :) I will be increasing the line and hopefully narrowing down a target female or two.

back like the Isles moving wisely out here, had to whip out the camera cause my phone is playing up hence inactivity. Currently there’s lots of beautiful mango incense aromas coming from the resinous seeded bracts. I could’ve doubled the seed amount by pollinating later but I wanted to ensure viable seed and these girls will be taken up til near senescence before being dried and seeds frozen for future work, plus disseminating to mates. (😉)

IMG_1835.jpegMango haze stud - continuing the IBL I used two narrow males at Wally’s suggestion. This guy has this cool leaf pattern I dubbed ‘croc print’ which popped up in 2 of the girls as well. This boy is being used to hit the haram while I pack down and kill my mums for a lil sabbatical. Planning on quickly revegging and pollinating the corresponding females for a crack at preserving the leaf expression (just a bitta fun). Could be frivolous as these are seed plants and it mightn’t even present in the clone but downunder we like to ‘give it a red hot go’ 😂 IMG_1834.jpeg here is the Harlem dreams cutting we have that Local Bird Seed dubbed the piffiest shit in oz haha (cue the New Yorkers throwing rocks 😂) but was a very similar expression to what piffcoast is calling Purple Haze 2020. Note the early resin production and all the browned out stigs indicating good pollination. Mango Piff 2024 is a redux on some work JJ did. Can’t wait to pop 50. @kushyman

Next three pics are just seeded up MHz girls. Mites got a little fuckidy (100+ Fahrenheit, 30+ Celsius greenhouse) but nice healthy seeds and big resin heads.

Attachments

• IMG_1819.jpeg
    IMG_1819.jpeg
    212 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1818.jpeg
    IMG_1818.jpeg
    258.8 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1817.jpeg
    IMG_1817.jpeg
    241.4 KB · Views: 8
Wally - old school Australian grower and breeder from the boards. I connected with Wall a few years back and got him onboard at the seedbank.

His specialty is outdoor sativas that are suited to the harsh conditions of the QLD bush. I’ve grown a number of lines from wally and currently and doing a seed increase on 27 Mango Haze IBL. (Originally from Shanti/MNS).

The 14 girls and 2 thin leafed boys will create the next generation of mango haze seed for my own hunting and sharing, but as any good seed hoarder would, I kept a surplus of the original from Wally in case I muck it up lol.

Cheers to Mr Mallard! Lovely bloke and true blue aussie ganja man. Pictured is the two boys I’m working with and an interesting variegated girl.
Easy to tell that the pic was taken in Australia, there is a killer lurking on the top left leaf in the second pic... or is that you guard arachnid?

Easy to tell that the pic was taken in Australia, there is a killer lurking on the top left leaf in the second pic... or is that you guard arachnid?
funny bugger haha - those little fellas are great for catching gnats. I used to name my spiders on the plants when I was in my teens 😂 had one golden orb that make it a whole outdoor season attached to one of my plants

Back