VORTEX BABY

U.B.C

Finally after a few years i got her back really hope its the same pheno i had before, strongest smoke i had yet. 8 babies ready to go fresh out the cloner

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    179.6 KB · Views: 8
Thanks bro pretty excited for this one :-) got a brand new hortilux eye and adding bud factor X into the feeding programe

Thanks bro pretty excited for this one :-) got a brand new hortilux eye and adding bud factor X into the feeding programe

Wasn't a fan of bud factor X ...Very expensive did not get my normal yield and made my buds funny texture ...JMHO

Nothing exciting yet but the Vortex are taking off now, gave them their first shot of pure blend pro grow and b-52. I will let then get a little taller and i will top them and let them veg for another 2-3 weeks.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 9
Oh and thank for the info PA i will 100% keep this in mind now i value your opinion bro so thank you for any info you share :up:

what nutes are you running?

I run the AN hobbyist level nutes with Jungle Juice A&B as a base (which is the old pre-ph perfect Sensi Bloom). I swear by Bud Factor X, but the thing people have to realize is that AN nutes are meant to be used together. They build on each other and work very very well when used together.

For bloom i use Iguana, bud ignighter, big bud, over drive along with B-52 molaases. And was addinf bid factor X for this run. I have ran all of AN i found these worked best for my style of growing.

For bloom i use Iguana, bud ignighter, big bud, over drive along with B-52 molaases. And was addinf bid factor X for this run. I have ran all of AN i found these worked best for my style of growing.

Maybe the bud factor is more for coco users whom seem to suffer from MG deficiency .
It is the only one AN product I wasn't happy with as I used just about all of them.
Although I never used their nutes or full line in one grow so maybe I did not get all the benefits .

May even incorporate their B-52 In my regimen of foods .

Vortex is awesome i love it, the right pheno will be VERY potent and have a baby poo smell to it. The yeild is not bad eaither you should give her a shot you wouldnt be sorry ;-). The babies are nice and healthy and toped once so far

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    166.2 KB · Views: 12
Nice to see that's still around. Baby poop and rotten fruit was the one that killed it. I had Vortex in my room for quite a while. I did a seed run with it also. Ought to pop a few.

Mites loved my Vortex ............to death :)

Was the first ones to go in the MITE INFESTATION I had couple years back .

Damn that sucks PA, we are looking at getting jack the ripper always wanted to try it and head nothing but good things about it. He has a new cross with JTR called pennywise its crossed with Harlequin. I just got to try harlequin a few days ago and was very very impressed with her so i think this could be a nice strain.

Damn that sucks PA, we are looking at getting jack the ripper always wanted to try it and head nothing but good things about it. He has a new cross with JTR called pennywise its crossed with Harlequin. I just got to try harlequin a few days ago and was very very impressed with her so i think this could be a nice strain.

I will have her again :chef:
Yea pennywise is on my list of gets . Gonna give The flav a few more runs before I decide on toss or take .
:whistle:

I have a pheno of pennywise i ran outdoors and some pandoras box seeds in a fridge somewhere. About to do some pennywise indoors next week in my perpetual. It did great outdoors and had a citrusy nose to her..

So i migrated to this site from a site called Sierra Seeds run by Kaluia Kid, i so happened to stumble on this site as its still up with ALL the old pictures and posts. It was like going back in time reading about all my old grows and all the strains i went threw some of witch i totally forgot about lol. Here are a few old pics

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    211.8 KB · Views: 7
Back