Variety's grow house fun!

Beautiful work - happy plants - producing nice buds :up:
What up OP! I’m in a race with day light. They were put out without supplemental lighting March 8th and without covering the hoop house. I got a couple of heaters in there as there has been a few nights that slowed them down but they back in full groove now.
Males going to be dropping pollen soon and once they are seeded they day light wont be an issue.

I’ve been growing 24 years and this is the first chance doing something in a hoop house. So much more fun. Next house I get is gonna have property.
LOL yeah mon, get under the sun! Best grow light you can find!

I long for the environmental control of an indoor grow, but I just can't quit this giant ball of fiery goodness in the sky. hoop house is the next best alternative.

IMG_1615.jpegIMG_1610.jpegIMG_1608.jpegLooking like they'll be doing the nasty soon ? So healthy looking !
The deed is done ✅ 💃🕺😁
Super happy right now, have some incredible smelling phenos. Bloomed with the days getting longer since March 8th and still no sign of revegging yet. Going to pick 5 females for r and d. Maybe a lucky one will make it into production.
More updates soon. The two are obviously blueberry leaners but I like the look on that sativa looking third one 👇🏻

Back