Vaporizers

burnie

COPD has me so bad that I have trouble hitting a bowl anymore without coughing up a partial lung . Wanting to go the vaporizer route . But I don`t make butter , shatter , etc etc ......just crumbled up/cut up bud . Would love to be able to afford a Volcano or some such , but sadly that fine equiptment is outta` my price range . Would like something small and preferably portable....but that`s not a neccessity . Not ready for edibles....yet ! Any advice/help much appreciated by my wore out lungs !!!

peace...burnie

i found something that works for me n was cheap . ecig pen fits to most ecig batteries is a dry herb unit. its called a cloutank m3 . unit runs bout 25-30$ and battery can run 10-25$ depending make sure ya get the charger. smoking kills me too i noramlly eat cookies but is nice to enjoy the flavor of the flame time to time but im hacking bad n winded hard from the ole flame . the ecig pen method works like a charm full flavor n no hacking up a lung . main thing i found is keeping it clean . i do simple brush out between loads and do a once week tear down n wash with alcohol on integrated parts . also make sure to turn it off before recharging it or taking the unit apart .

Attachments

• ecig-atomizer-cloutank-m3.jpg
    ecig-atomizer-cloutank-m3.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 7
  • Cloupor_Cloutank_M3_Dry_Herb_Cartridge-4_1024x1024.jpg
    Cloupor_Cloutank_M3_Dry_Herb_Cartridge-4_1024x1024.jpg
    186.8 KB · Views: 2
  • cloupoutankbat.jpg
    cloupoutankbat.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 4
  • cloutankm3.png
    cloutankm3.png
    312.4 KB · Views: 7
i found something that works for me n was cheap . ecig pen fits to most ecig batteries is a dry herb unit. its called a cloutank m3 . unit runs bout 25-30$ and battery can run 10-25$ depending make sure ya get the charger. smoking kills me too i noramlly eat cookies but is nice to enjoy the flavor of the flame time to time but im hacking bad n winded hard from the ole flame . the ecig pen method works like a charm full flavor n no hacking up a lung . main thing i found is keeping it clean . i do simple brush out between loads and do a once week tear down n wash with alcohol on integrated parts . also make sure to turn it off before recharging it or taking the unit apart .

yup thats the one i got clips and i absolutly LOVE IT !!!u shlould have got three atomizers one has a deeper cup around the element and is great for wax and shatter the other 2 are more for dry flowers and kief type material

yep agreed, and is others out there but that's what i found at the time n works . def easier on the lungs . lot people rave bout the pax too

So for loading this pen for herb , will a grinder make it fine enough ? Thanks for the info guys !!
peace...burnie

Burnie if ya buy the AA batteries (1600 maH lasts longest) and charger I'll ship ya my old Magic Flight Launch Box. Works good but 1 battery shorted out and the charger had already been stepped on and broken and no idear where that other battery went.:sad2: Grind it fine and it works good.

I use an epen for shatter when traveling and at home I have a Vapir 1.

YJ

Last edited:
PAX is pretty awesome. Got mine as a gift and it would not charge. Sent it in they replaced free of charge and sent back defective unit which had sentimental value was a gift from Joe cocker....250 is steep, but all the other vapes I have ever had cannot stand up to heavy use....

Pax, still sells for over 2 hundo. Beware of cheap knock offs. Needs to cleaned regularly. Has a limited lifetime warranty.

I just watched this video on the Cloutank M4.The reviewer states very plainly that this is not a vaporizer @ 7:45 min.

What has been your experience clips?

[YOUTUBE]xFyayuCQlAY[/YOUTUBE]

I don't have a "portable" vape but I love my Vapor Brothers vaporizer. It is simple, no complicated setup to get a hit, and it works great! I bought another brand--not Volcano--that I thought was fancy and blew up bag of vape but it sucked! PITA to setup some smoke and it had plastic casing that left a nasty plastic taste. Yuck! A member gifted me my first Vapor Brothers vaporizer and I found it was what I needed. I have since bought another brand new one after I wore out the gifted one! Good luck!

I just watched this video on the Cloutank M4.The reviewer states very plainly that this is not a vaporizer @ 7:45 min.

What has been your experience clips?

this is true . as ecig still burns the material and is not a true vaporizer . ecigs are just a electronic flame in reality . but i have noticed is much easier on the lungs for me. a true vaporizer heats up the material by mere heat such as a ceramic element where ecig use a electric coil that causes combustion . a friend brought over his vapir for comparison while back when we used it the end stuff that was used came out not as ash but plant matter was still intact but looked like a burnt piece of toast , where as with m3 ecig grey ash came out . i think ecigs do vaporize with the oil such as the eliquid or if ya broke down like i do with other tip i took kief n cooked it with glycerin . that does actually vaporize versus burn like does with dry material .

Last edited:
That was my concern for burnie.His lungs are already compromised.He would likely benefit from something like the Magic Flight like YJ offered.He could always then buy a premium home unit later on if he so desired.

I have been very happy with the Arizer solo. Its not as stealth as many other portable vapes but its still easy to take on the go, just not a pocket vape. Also, it works very well, the vapor is very smooth and tasty. In my experience it produces a smoother cleaner vapor than the pax. It does have a big draw resistance that is definitely its biggest downside, but the quality of the vapor makes it worth it for me.

PI , that`s one thing I can`t do . Hard draw has me searching out the new screens . Just can`t do it . YJ , I`ll drop ya` a pm soon . Thanks all !
peace...burnie

I second the Arizer, but the newer model XQ2 I guess. Has worked great for me great flavor and it goes on sale frequently. The parts are generally replaceable which is nice, I’ve had some things stuck together when people leave the bowl on and it cools but that’s user error.

Back