Truecannabliss

True Canna Genetics

Happy new year to everyone, great way to kick it off with the Cabana opening back up. Nice to have a place to show some of the work I’m doing. Also very excited to follow other people’s work and learn as much as I can from the wealth of knowledge the members have.
Looking forward to catching up with old friends and making plenty of new ones.

Happy new year to everyone, great way to kick it off with the Cabana opening back up. Nice to have a place to show some of the work I’m doing. Also very excited to follow other people’s work and learn as much as I can from the wealth of knowledge the members have.
Looking forward to catching up with old friends and making plenty of new ones.
What’s up True. I’ve always wanted to run some of your genetics since I saw some of your hash on bubblemans world when you guys were there for one of the cups. Looking forward to seeing what you have going on!

What’s up True. I’ve always wanted to run some of your genetics since I saw some of your hash on bubblemans world when you guys were there for one of the cups. Looking forward to seeing what you have going on!
Let me know if you have any questions about my genetics, I like to think I have something for everyone and offer some unique lines.

I’m looking for something that yields well in a wash that has fruity/gas terps. Anything like that?
Yeah my Citrus Valley fits the bill it’s Terpzilla (NYCD x GDP) x ChemValley Cooks (Forum GSC x SFV OG/ChemD BX2) lots of tropical fruit, grapefruit and gas. The Terpzilla opens up the flower a little allowing for nice resin coverage that washes great and the flavor translates well into water hash and extracts in general.

Yeah my Citrus Valley fits the bill it’s Terpzilla (NYCD x GDP) x ChemValley Cooks (Forum GSC x SFV OG/ChemD BX2) lots of tropical fruit, grapefruit and gas. The Terpzilla opens up the flower a little allowing for nice resin coverage that washes great and the flavor translates well into water hash and extracts in general.
Ordered from SHN. I’ll pop all 15 and post the grow here. I’ve never really washed anything so I’ll be learning. Thanks brah!

Not a fan of gas, so wondering what you have that is non-gassy, harrrr.
Britney (named coz of the Spears it produces) is Chocolate Thai (Bangkok Betty F2) x Terperella/ChemValley Cooks. Terperella is Chocolope x Súper Silver Haze.
This one is magical electric effect with hazy, chocolate and melon notes to the flavor. Big yields and big potency. I’ll dig out some pics for you to check out.

Let me know if you have any questions about my genetics, I like to think I have something for everyone and offer some unique lines.
Aloha True! I am on a chocolate hunt so I have two questions for you. I'm eyeing that True Canna Chocolate Thainapple to see if it has the chocolate terps i'm looking for. How chocolatey is the flavor on a scale of 1-10? second question, what is your policy on other people breeding with your work. What do you find appropriate and not appropriate to be done with it? Going to probably get those seeds regardless in the coming weeks just because the strain sounds so fantastic, even if it isn't that chocolatey it still sounds like fire to me.

True Canna Genetics Chocolate Thainapple​

Britney (named coz of the Spears it produces) is Chocolate Thai (Bangkok Betty F2) x Terperella/ChemValley Cooks. Terperella is Chocolope x Súper Silver Haze.
This one is magical electric effect with hazy, chocolate and melon notes to the flavor. Big yields and big potency. I’ll dig out some pics for you to check out.
Sounds like I need to find those chocolate selections. Are they available on any sites or methods?

Back