True Canna Genetics (Truecannabliss)

True Canna Genetics

Figured I would start a little thread to show some of the work I’m doing, my current project is with some vintage CheeseDog (Brightside Cheese x ChemD BX2) and Chemmy Jones (Casey Jones x ChemD BX2). Although I was initially just looking for CheeseDog males to work with I also found a Chemmy Jones stud I couldn’t let go.
Here are 3 of the potential CheeseDog males #10, #11 & #6.
So far the double serrated leaf on the #10 is making him the favorite to work with as well as other favorable traits he has.IMG_2607.jpegIMG_2609.jpegIMG_2612.jpegIMG_2613.jpegIMG_2610.jpegIMG_2611.jpeg

Figured I would start a little thread to show some of the work I’m doing, my current project is with some vintage CheeseDog (Brightside Cheese x ChemD BX2) and Chemmy Jones (Casey Jones x ChemD BX2). Although I was initially just looking for CheeseDog males to work with I also found a Chemmy Jones stud I couldn’t let go.
Here are 3 of the potential CheeseDog males #10, #11 & #6.
So far the double serrated leaf on the #10 is making him the favorite to work with as well as other favorable traits he has.View attachment 355898View attachment 355899View attachment 355900View attachment 355901View attachment 355902View attachment 355903
I miss cheese so much, I hope she makes a huge comeback soon!

I love that you’re getting back into some Chemmy Jones work! The story you tell on your podcast about how you won a High Times second place is an epic tale. Stoked for the Cheesedog too. I have about 10 packs of your stuff in the vault that I want to hunt through. One of them is the Exodus Cheese! Looking forward to that one.

I love that you’re getting back into some Chemmy Jones work! The story you tell on your podcast about how you won a High Times second place is an epic tale. Stoked for the Cheesedog too. I have about 10 packs of your stuff in the vault that I want to hunt through. One of them is the Exodus Cheese! Looking forward to that one.
Also hoping to have my Casey Jones cut back soon, excited to hit her with my Chemmy Jones #6 Male I’ve just selected.

Hell yeah! Welcome bro. When are you going to make some more podcasts? I check all the time hoping a new episode will drop. I love listening to your passion and insights. I also visited Spain and had a hard time finding clubs (this was over 10 years ago) but I had no idea where to look at the time. I found a place but wasn't crazy about what I purchased. Next time I visit I'll have to reach out.

Back