Tony Green's Tortured Beans

PXL_20240418_162738644.jpg

The Chem 91 X sour bubble Is a monster. I flipped this one at about 14 -16 inches topped. Must have tripled. Interesting plant it seems to be very hazy in smell and in growth/bud structure. I thought growing it smaller would help but maybe it need to be like a 1 week clone. Topping it didn't help it just kind of went into nutty bush mode tons of branches long and thin. Ended up tipping over from not having the support for such mass. Kind of floopy

PXL_20240421_010912841.jpg

Ol' dirty bubble. This the second run I took this one earlier and grew it small as this cross also stretched a lot. Having a smaller plant held a ton it didnt really stretch much compared to the chem 91 or last run. Took about a week early to see if it would help the flavor and smell last longer. Smell and flavor is on point at 2 week of dry fresh harvest. Well see how it holds in the jar.

I have a therory that maybe taking it a little sooner will help the terps hold. Also I think smoking it fresh is best.

Highly recommend this strain if your looking for that old school Original diesel aka real Headband this one is on point. Ive grown a lot and lot of chems, SD and original Diesel and this one is the best yet smells just like i remember headband being back in the day.

Anyone else growing tony's seeds?

Last edited:
Back