TNMNews (The National Marijuana News) Business Directory

TNMNews

TNMNews.com has opened a new business directory. For a limited time we are allowing FREE business listings that will be good for one year! You don't have to enter a credit card or payment information for this listing. These listings will be pushed out to all our social media and reach 100s of thousands of new folks you may not currently have access to!

Go to https://tnmnews.com/business-directory/index.php/submission/ to get started!!

Once you click Add Listing, a pop up window will show to login/register. Make sure you are on the Register tab, enter your username, email and password and get registered. You may have to click Add Listing again. Fill in as many of the fields as you can (some may not apply to your business). Once filled out, click Save & Preview. Your listing will be submitted for moderation and approved.

If you have any questions about the process or need any help just reply here :)

I found an issue on mobile (working on fixing it). Until i get it fixed, please tap the profile icon at the top right or link to Login/Register in the main menu to register then submit the listing.

Last edited:
TNMNews.com has opened a new business directory. For a limited time we are allowing FREE business listings that will be good for one year! You don't have to enter a credit card or payment information for this listing. These listings will be pushed out to all our social media and reach 100s of thousands of new folks you may not currently have access to!

Go to https://tnmnews.com/business-directory/index.php/submission/ to get started!!

Once you click Add Listing, a pop up window will show to login/register. Make sure you are on the Register tab, enter your username, email and password and get registered. You may have to click Add Listing again. Fill in as many of the fields as you can (some may not apply to your business). Once filled out, click Save & Preview. Your listing will be submitted for moderation and approved.

If you have any questions about the process or need any help just reply here :)
I tried the link, and was able to register, but it still takes me to the package/payment option page. Any help would be appreciated and would love to be listed in this directory!

Back