there once was a time I had a cupboard under the stairs

O
Im pretty sure its a long flowering Sativa. I have only read about it, never grown it. Im excited to see what you got! Congrats on your new place and new grow room!

Thanks

Its doing noticeable better than the other two, it has at least twice the leaf area as the other one that popped on the same day, you can about watch it growing .. lol

I turned the led up to high this morning, I'm going to keep close track of things to make sure they are all up to sunlight amounts of light

I was worried that I had over fed a bit, watered again half strength from what I had and things greened up nicely

1000003614.jpg

I don't really expect any beebies until tomorrow evening at the earliest.. it will be interesting to see what four different seed types do. It will be fun to see what pops first and how fast they grow.

The two larger plants are side by side leaf wise.. the smaller one is healthy, just really small. No idea how long the seeds were kept before being sent to me.

I'm going to prep 3 2-gallon pots for transplanting pretty soon.. but will probably wait for the weekend to transplant the larger ones, and see how they do before moving the GDP

Last edited:
Getting WAY ahead of myself again, I ordered a 2x4x6 tent, a couple more lights, fans and filter to start playing with some breeding as soon as I can get ahold of some things I want to play with

Blueberry and Afgan .. a couple of long flowering breeds maybe .. I really enjoyed playing with plants last time and want to do so again soon

Back