The Strain Codex - Legacy Seedline and Clone galaxy and database

Matthewriot

Thousandfold, aside from being the organization brain behind the Breeders Syndicate Podcast, worked with me on developing a Strain Database with a galaxy - in the spirit of Seedfinder.eu, which is a great site for its own purposes, however because it’s a public wiki, any Tom dick or Shmoe can enter in data. We were starting to see people claim to have companies and claims of creating famous clone onlies - and it would index that way through google. I felt like the community needed a real place to view the histories of some of the old legacy clones and seedlines that are the basis for what we all have today - and to do that it meant I have to show all sides of the story - sometimes folks will have conflicting stories, in many cases contradicting themselves - and my goal is to have the full picture up there of this. Also, in order to keep it legit, I am
Keeping my own strains off of there so as not to confuse marketting with an actual historical documentation. Clockwork Orange is up there and Blue Bonnet (which is lonestars rip) - that’s all I get. Over time we are going to have a way for Breeders to add in their own strains and their own section that doesn’t conflict with the main dataset, that way you can lee track of your own stuff and see it in your own visual galaxy - there’s pictures and more. It’s pretty bare bones Right now as I’m the only one doing data entry, but Bodhi and Nspecta are going to be helping some when life slows down a bit. There is no money making in that site currently. It’s a labor of love and that’s it. No one’s getting paid. It would be nice if it was self sufficient and could pay for itself, but that’s the reality of where it’s at. I’m super proud of it, even more proud to have worked on it with Thousand. Without him, the show would’ve concluded already. ESP when I was sick, he was pulling through extra hard. There’s only so much time in a day, he saw that and made time to assist at his own peril in many cases. So I wanted to give him a real, loving thank you and pat on the back. He’s put in so much time and energy and a lot of it thankless because he’s taking over a spot that was very hard to replace. I will always choose honesty, integrity, and accountability over everything. Homie has it in spades.

Here is the Breeders Syndicate Codex

We hope you dig it, I hope to be adding more to it, but I also have a commitment here to help as best I can assist the homies in getting this place rockin. I hope we can all band together to keep this last bastion of our culture alive. Props to curby for coming in and giving it his all, and his job is mostly thankless as well. Having to be the dude to ultimately boot people only makes enemies. luckily dudes passionate as a motherfucker for this and knowing that makes me confident in my decision to ride with him and giving this baby one more major push that it needs. orale!

Back