The Return of Irish !

Skitty

Vendedor de Taco
Staff member
Will be signing up Irish tonight, from the old CW :applause: as well as a good friend of mine from my college years.

Yes Irish is the one that grew that Bud the size of a gallon milk jug holding up next to it will be G.O.O.D. to see him again :chef:

Not sure cause I was able to post it in the CW OG Memories thread before so will try to send it to Skitty in a different media and see if he can structure it to work here

Damn !! I should remember that but don`t . But admittedly was way more drunk and stoned back in those days ! lol
Welcome Irish !
peace

this pic?

attachment.php

i remember the green giant milk jug shot

don't remember if irish was in the lodge

but for sure ..CW

We could all use a little luck if the Irish

That SSH looks amazing - could use a lift from that girl

Irish was in the Lodge, fer shure, and in the 77 before then if I'm not mistaken. I got my Great White Shark clone from him maybe 16-18 years ago. Still running her!

Welcome back Rishi!

Irish was in the Lodge, fer shure, and in the 77 before then if I'm not mistaken. I got my Great White Shark clone from him maybe 16-18 years ago. Still running her!

Welcome back Rishi!

Gws was bad ass in the 00’s!

Reactions: 180
I don`t remember that name but then again,..I don`t remember much these days...now where in the hell is my lighter, lol...take care n stay safe.

Back