The Dispensary

CurbsideServ

#CurbsideCertified
Staff member
🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱
The dispensary is for shops to share info on drops, growers and companies to let the community know where their products are available, and for the consumers to offer reviews and share their legal cannabis buying experience!
I encourage shops to register and start a running thread for updates! Why pay ridiculous weed map prices when the Cabana has your back for FREE!

In Colorado Native Roots is a decent place to shop. They always have a wide range of products and they have a friendly and knowledgeable staff. My only complaint is how old the bud is. Most flowers are at least 4 months old and a lot is over 6 months old. I understand the glut on our market but if you’re going to hold onto flowers this long then for Christs sake store it properly! I have jars that are 3-4 years old and the buds are as nice as the day they went in.

In Colorado Native Roots is a decent place to shop. They always have a wide range of products and they have a friendly and knowledgeable staff. My only complaint is how old the bud is. Most flowers are at least 4 months old and a lot is over 6 months old. I understand the glut on our market but if you’re going to hold onto flowers this long then for Christs sake store it properly! I have jars that are 3-4 years old and the buds are as nice as the day they went in.
Yeah shelf life on things like that are the Colorado Crunch Packs lol. I wish they had a beter way

We med peeps need to buy in state, here. I'm a bit upset that bud runs 350 an oz., though.
Even at that, pretty happy to have it available.
I did get an awesome bong, heavy borosilicate glass, for 20 bucks, though. Been searching for one similar to my old one, but the prices were so high on most. So, shoutout to Pure Dakota!

I guess that they need to get their facilities paid off? Gotta consider the heating bills here, we were the coldest state in the lower 48, last year.

There's another movement to get rec, with 3 plants per person, six per household. If that passes, i would think that they would be forced to lower prices, or go out of business.

Last edited:
Back