The countdown is on…literally!

The Canna Cabana

Tiki God
Staff member
Click Here

Also, we are advising all current membership to ensure that you have a valid email set for your account. This will aid in password recovery, watching threads, following Media/Album uploads, News updates (if so desired), and for future Shopping features.

The Canna Cabana is now using a secure, internal email system. Most email interactions from this point forward will be automated. The new email is available under the “Contact Us” link at the bottom of any page [email protected]

We anticipate a lot of old members returning, some of whom may have invalid/unknown email addresses. Of course, we will gladly assist those original members with new login credentials. Again, we are always available to anyone via the Contact Us link, and Staff is always here to assist members directly via DM. 🫡

We are very excited to share an updated, and new kind of Cannabis Forum experience with everyone here at The Canna Cabana, in 2024 and the years to come! ✌🏻

I had an old email I wasn’t able to use (and a length 5 password, imagine that 🤣). I was able to change email address and password on the previous software without an issue. Hope it works as well on the new one. Thanks for thinking about that.

ATT:

When updating email addresses, note that this requires the new email address to be verified. Please check your Bulk/Spam folders for these TCC validation emails. You can then move TCC to your safe senders list for future email correspondence.

Back