The Breeders Syndicate - Podcast / Strain / Breeding Show

Matthewriot

So - It took me a while to put something together on what our main conversational thread to be about. How to present it, etc.

In the end, I’m not very good at the formal introductions, so fuggit, from the hip it goes.

I’m Matthew - I’ve been around for a few years, I’m often told that my personality takes a warming up to, so apologies in advance.

I own Riot Seeds - it’s been a fucking journey. Ups and downs, highs and lows. really cool accolades and a lot of loss. There were many dudes before me who did what I did, dig into history and called bullshit when they saw it. But for some reason I was really good at amassing a lot of pissed off people into bandwagons and armies of little scammer hate-mobiles. So a lot of people have preconceived notions about who I am, what I’m about, and how I roll.

My best response to introduce you to me is to watch our Podcast - The Breeders Syndicate. It’s a weekly documentation of my journey of the last 5 years or so (since I decided to start recording).

Northern Lites / Lights with Seattle Greg and Kanza
https://youtu.be/kTLDuveM8LA

Season 1 Episode 1

I’ve had several different co hosts over the years and it’s now evolved into a rotating roundtable of different characters from our tight friend group. It started as a show discussing the depths of breeding and answering questions on strains and other breeders at rapid fire, and occasionally someone I respect I would have on, and we would shoot the shit about diff topics. It tended to be very breeding heavy, and I learned we were speaking over a lot of folks heads that realllly wanted to know what we were saying but hadn’t yet sharpened their tools enough to have the context for it. My buddy ThousandFold entered the picture and we started bringing on younger, newer growers we were meeting in the discord…

You've been calling out BS as long as I've known you! Some folks can't handle the truth, but facts are facts!

I've said it before, you're a cannabis bloodhound sniffing out BS...and you're great at it! 🙏

And...the podcast rocks! :DJ:

Sup Matt did anything ever come of the Trinity situation? I remember you saying the OG's you showed it to didn't think it was it, and I've also seen Nspecta say the opposite! Just curious, its a nice cut regardless if its it or not. I can't say I've had a BLD similar to it before ✌️

Back