Sweet 16 Fallen Soldier

Jabzyx

I’ve only popped one of these, but it was a beautiful plant. Lots of pretty shades of pink, and a crazy mixed berry jam smell. I picked up on notes of raspberry, blueberry, and grape. Unfortunately the one I found didn’t translate well to flavour, but I’m almost certain there would be some delicious plants in the Sweet 16 hybrids if I did some more digging.

DBB0F7AD-2EC5-48CA-95B7-999A83303F8A.jpeg
2B364E91-09E0-467E-9710-02EE11167BB3.jpeg
817B49FF-DE1A-4C04-B31B-8119CE25F0D4.jpeg
2BD0E408-DE8C-4DA5-BA36-F48E188DFB88.jpeg

I’ve only popped one of these, but it was a beautiful plant. Lots of pretty shades of pink, and a crazy mixed berry jam smell. I picked up on notes of raspberry, blueberry, and grape. Unfortunately the one I found didn’t translate well to flavour, but I’m almost certain there would be some delicious plants in the Sweet 16 hybrids if I did some more digging.
She came out really pretty and you can definitely see the Sweet 16 in her...I just can't peg what she might be crossed with...maybe Cheese?

What do you think the Mystery Cultivar could be? Sweet-16-jpg.jpg

She came out really pretty and you can definitely see the Sweet 16 in her...I just can't peg what she might be crossed with...maybe Cheese?

What do you think the Mystery Cultivar could be? View attachment 360070

Were there any S1’s in the Sweet 16 Fallen Soldiers? Or just hybrids? I’m considering it possibly being a hybrid with the Pineapple, Cheese, Bubblegum, Cough, or an S1 because she only really gave off rich fruity and hashy smells, but I guess it’s possible the Sweet 16 was just dominating a bit there.

Growth wise she was fairly short and stocky with lots of branches, and little space between nodes. She was one of the fastest plants I’ve ever flowered, and got taken down at 7 weeks.

I Wonder if it’s T1000 x Sweet 16 - before I read the grape part in description the paki leaves and that look in pic 3 made me think Urkle. Great job

What do you think the Mystery Cultivar could be? View attachment 360070
You know your plants traits the best 👍 I was thinking urkle before I seen the list

View attachment 359517
View attachment 359518
View attachment 359519
View attachment 359520
Nice job 👍

Back