Sugar Daddy

Red Reign

Anyone use it?

I just got six free pints. Plan on trying it out on my dirt girls. If it works out, I'm thinking of using it with my DWC girls too.

Hey,

I dont' know what it contains but by it's name I wouldn't use it. use organic blk strap molasseses at 5ml per gallon.

HTH :D

Here's what it says on the Technaflora website:

'Guaranteed Analysis
1.6% magnesium
1.75 sulfer

The unique combinations of ingredients in SugarDaddy are vital for all stages of plant growth and development. During the seedling stage SugarDaddy rapidly accelerates sprout growth and prepares plants for transplanting. During the vegetative stage SugarDaddy promotes strong plant structure which is a critical precursor to final yield success.

Of maximum benefit during both transition and reproduction, SugarDaddy fosters healthy stage progression by limiting detrimental transition related stressors. Further, the lower nitrogen levels often found in flowering stage fertilizers are overcome by the use of SugarDaddy; as carbohydrate, protein, and fatty acid synthesis is achieved vigorous growth rates are maintained along with the production of essential oils and the aroma value of flower buds and fruits.

Compatible for use with all Technaflora products or premium quality soluble fertilizer. SugarDaddy is suitable for use in soil, soiless and hydroponic based gardening mediums.'

I got a free pint in each of the CAP Lumecool hoods I just bought. I figure I might as well give it a try. I'll try it in my DWC tubs.

Thanks.

its just a carb, nothign special, nothing harmful... it will work for you

NgNl

after smoking many grows , i find organics better to use and simpler with lime in your soil , the mycorrfungi look after the plants all you got to do is feed the herd , and the rest is easy ,

i use bac orgainc line with all stims and bacto with sannie's yucca and bacto'

In my experience the more a product is advertised for growing great cannabis the more worthless and over priced it is.

In the past I've used either plain, unsulphered blackstrap molasses or Karo dark corn syrup or malt syrup, all at 15 ml (1 TSP) per gallon of water outdoors.

Nowadays I use Humboldt Flower Products "Humboldt Hunnie". It contains both malt syrup and molasses as well as 14% humic acid. 15 ml per gallon as well.

HFP can be contacted here: http://www.humboldtflowerproducts.com/

Molasses can be obtained at your local feed store in a 5 gallon bucket for around $20 or less. It's used to mix with oats and barley to feed finicky horses. :deadhorse2:

Ed

ive got some of the sugar daddy that i havent used yet.

been using this stuff. love how it smells.

I had a bunch of ant infested sugar here so I threw it in a barrel added seaweed and let the rain fill it. I stir it up and throw a bit on compost heaps as I top them, and on the soil around veggies. Works well. Heats the compost pile up well.

Sugar is sugar, is just sugar...

Bacteria love it, but prefer organic unsulfured blackstrap molasses - just ask them. :o

Technaflora Nutes Rock!!!!!!!!!!!

USE THE SUGARDADDY!!!....I use the whole technaflora line of nutes..they are great..I use there feeding program..quarter to half strength veg and half to whole strength for flower...I use Happy Frog soil with added perilite..I grow Nirviana's White Widow with great success..If you have any questions let me know..If you want i will send there feeding program to you if you are interested...Technaflora just came out with there new Organic base nutes...has anyone tried these??..I have been using these nutrients for about 8 months now...I just cant believe no one else here uses them..How come???..I have never seen any threads on them either...I tried one put not many commented...take care be safe and Peace

b.c. technaflora nutes

i used them for about 4 years until AN was available they are for sure a great nutrient . there awesome blossoms is great too and has real potash in it too. its like someone cleaned the ash out of there fireplace and thru it in a bottle with water!it grows fat colas!

The Humboldt Honey ES is only advised at 2ml a gal....Smells of Molasses on steroids. Says it has Yucca in it too. I got the whole organic lineup......on next run though I may just use good ol Grandma's Molasses......cheap.

But sugar daddy may be what you want if you dont want sticky stuff in ur res. Many people that are straight hydro abhor molasses in their tanks. I just mixed up some mayan microzyme with molasses and I can see why. Cleaning is a bitch when that stuff is in there.....and at 15ml/gal whoa....sticky res.

Hey Chuck,

The Humboldt Honey you speak of is different than the Humboldt Flower Products Humboldt Hunnie (note the different spelling).

It has no Yucca, just the three ingredients I listed above.

It's confusing when they have nearly the same spelling for nearly the same product. :scratch:

I use it outdoors, I bet any of the stuff we've talked about eventually "gums up the works" of a hydro setup. Must be a hell of a mess to clean.

Ed

P.S. Is it true you don't shave, you just yell at your whiskers and they fall off?

Hey Chuck,

The Humboldt Honey you speak of is different than the Humboldt Flower Products Humboldt Hunnie (note the different spelling).

It has no Yucca, just the three ingredients I listed above.

It's confusing when they have nearly the same spelling for nearly the same product. :scratch:

I use it outdoors, I bet any of the stuff we've talked about eventually "gums up the works" of a hydro setup. Must be a hell of a mess to clean.

Ed

P.S. Is it true you don't shave, you just yell at your whiskers and they fall off?
LOL. Chuck never wet the bed, the bed wet itself!

I used it a lot. IMO if you wanna buy a nute like this, Technaflora's SD is the bomb. Also their soluable seaweed extract, which is like 1-1-16, makes a great pk booster with some Indonesian bat guano if you're doing organic.

Nowadays I just use sucanat sugar with some citric acids...

The more Carbs I use the more Frost is on my plants and the bigger the buds end up. I use Sweetleaf at 75% Recommended, and Carboload at 100% Recommended rate.

I noticed better smell, more frost, and bigger buds.

Just my 2 cents

I'm gonna bump this thread. I do use Sugar Daddy and love it. the times I did not use sugar daddy, my buds did not taste or smell as amazing as they do when i do use it. I honestly think it's the extra Mg and Sulfur the product provides. just my 2 cents

Off topic.

I can't speak to the topic....but look at the members who posted earlier in the thread that we don't have the pleasure of seeing anymore.

Last edited:
Back