stuff i made.

Hashmasta-Kut

gonna post the odd pic, when i have pretty things to show :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
Wow HMK... Very NICE work!

My GF especially Loves the last pic.
Is that considered to be a wine glass?

holy glass budman, those are beauties. the black one would look great sitting in my mouth. got a website? :applause:

can a dab piece (i'm assuming these are dabbers) be used without the dabber for smoking old school weed? never have tried concentrates other than kief, these look like they would work well.

yea cut been working hard nice colorful friendly work...

dont smoke 2 much oil bra!

i like the snifter best can u make a matched set ?

thanks for the good vibes y'all :)

highburn8, i think that is more of a beer chalice shape. but pretty much yes, a bit longer stem and it would be more of a classic wine goblet shape.

FunkyNugz, it depends on the piece. some of them have attached downstems inside, and one could easily put a bowl for flowers on those. other have the diffuser end attached to the curve.

zoe, i can do matched sets. its hard to make them very close to the same, but i am a lot better than i was :)

I need a Golf Ball Bowl or something golf let me know if ya have something in mind ;)

Howdy swampmeister nice to see you drop in, hope you are doing not bad!

Offering glass for sale, that could be a possibility, what kind of pieces were you thinking of?

Why is all the nice stuff made for oil these days? (sigh)

I like the red white and blue one and the one with the honeybee especially. Good Job!

That red white and blue one is pretty rad!!!

Here's one I would like to have made or close. Just a simple pipe Something like 8-10" long. A big bowl holds Atleast a gram, and I would like to incorporate a 420 in somewhere like those one. Colors don't matter!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
brother, the american beauty is sweet but as midwest mentioned, I'm more into smoking weed than I am oils...can you turn the funnel looking gismo facing up but put a bowl on it...you do nice work bro...

bling bling. Looking nice. Good work.

I like the green and chocolate one and the dichro and fire one the most.

Back