Strongest mix ?

burnie

Do we really need to go this far ? Jet Fuel OG bud coated with GSC shatter then dipped in OG keif ! Way outta` my league . Beside knockin` me out , it`d probably do serious damage to these lungs . Kudos to the guy hittin` it....good lungs ! Anyways , just wondering what you think . BTW ....$25-35 a gram at some Cali dispensaries .
peace

https://youtu.be/nsZhVs5a5C0

I get that here for any good purple. Indoor. Bud but Ya definitely. Agree. Way outta. My league. Last time Smokeman. Got me ta smoke. One of his. Painted w/ co2 oil and rolled in white dry sift. Thought I was gonna bust a lung 420

I would image it's only as strong as the strongest ingredient, so just smoke that.

outwest

Yeah, it's a novelty item imo. Was a thing here for a short time, called "caviar" by some of the dispos.

I don't think the shatter/oil is best smoked in a bowl combined with bud, I'd rather vape it.

called moon rocks too.

did that shit like 15 years ago in highschool. lol.

oil is to dab. any other way is a waste IMO.

called moon rocks too.

did that shit like 15 years ago in highschool. lol.

oil is to dab. any other way is a waste IMO.

Yeah, I actually posted a thread called Moon Rocks on here recently talking about this kind of stuff.. just a waste of a lot of good meds. I guess if you vaped little chunks it wouldn't be so bad, if your lungs can handle expansion..

I'm not called Aqualung for NO reason... :adore: everyone else coughing their fool heads off while I'm like.. hhmmm.. good weed. lol

Yeah, I actually posted a thread called Moon Rocks on here recently talking about this kind of stuff.. just a waste of a lot of good meds. I guess if you vaped little chunks it wouldn't be so bad, if your lungs can handle expansion..

I'm not called Aqualung for NO reason... :adore: everyone else coughing their fool heads off while I'm like.. hhmmm.. good weed. lol

Lmao

WOW! Interstellar Blaster Combo it sounds like! :bom: Shucks Homer, I just want to sleep at night, not go into a coma! :kez:

ZZ

Back