Still here in 2024.

Ganja D

Hey everyone,

It’s good to be back on the forums thanks to my old friend Curbside.

I was Ganja D back on icmag (lurker since 2006), then GanjaRebelSeeds, and in 2015 I rebranded to Rebel Grown.

Quick update:
I currently have licensed farms in Humboldt, and on the east coast in Vermont, but most importantly I’m still working on my breeding programs and making seeds.
I’m going to try to pop in when I can to share updates on my breeding work and seed availability, and if I can would love to share what’s going on with my farms and the Rebel Grown brand.

Photos are a view from my farm in Humboldt and Vermont, can you guess which is which?
First commenter to guess correctly wins a pack of seeds.
I’m not a fan of self promotion but if you’re interested, seeds are always available at areyourebelgrown.com and soon on my main website rebelgrown.com.

Looking forward to catching up with old internet peeps and having some fun.

Peace

Ganja D
IMG_1496.jpeg
IMG_1497.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1496.png
    IMG_1496.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1497.png
    IMG_1497.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 4
Last edited:
What’s up man! We had a a lot of mutual homies before some shit went down in 2011. Still here and glad to see you are still doing well!

Hey everyone,

It’s good to be back on the forums thanks to my old friend Curbside.

I was Ganja D back on icmag (lurker since 2006), then GanjaRebelSeeds, and in 2015 I rebranded to Rebel Grown.

Quick update:
I currently have licensed farms in Humboldt, and on the east coast in Vermont, but most importantly I’m still working on my breeding programs and making seeds.
I’m going to try to pop in when I can to share updates on my breeding work and seed availability, and if I can would love to share what’s going on with my farms and the Rebel Grown brand.

Photos are a view from my farm in Humboldt and Vermont, can you guess which is which?
First commenter to guess correctly wins a pack of seeds.
I’m not a fan of self promotion but if you’re interested, seeds are always available at areyourebelgrown.com and soon on my main website rebelgrown.com.

Looking forward to catching up with old internet peeps and having some fun.

Peace

Ganja D
View attachment 355338
View attachment 355339
Hello and welcome !!!

Awesome to see ya here, just scooped up that Seganku Skunk. I'll run a few outdoor this season for sure in Maine.

Welcome Rebel Grown! I didn't have any trouble figuring out which was Humboldt County and which was VT; I live in VT. Good luck and I'll check out your seeds.
Where about in VT are you? I lived in Montpelier for about 8 months back in 86/87, and I have family in Bennington and across the line in Hoosick Falls. It's nice to see a bunch of east coast people on here.

Back