Stainless steel airtight containers.

airedog

I like my 6L Mega C Vaults, but i've always thought the design wasted space and was difficult to stack. Found these rectangular airtight, stainless steel containers; the vendor is asking the manufacturer about the possibility of an integrated Boveda pack holder,

rect10lt_LRG.jpg

http://www.lifewithoutplastic.com/store/airtight-rectangular-storage-container-10-l-2-6-gal-new.html

Last edited:
To me they`re pricey if ya` need ONE , Gonna` hafta` stick with my Tupperware and Rubbermaids .

peace

Yeah these things are pricey, if I had lots of produce buying another one would make sense. Vac sealed jars work too I suppose and lots cheaper.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Wouldn't it be sweet if they added a rh meter to the lid? You could burp until the low 70s or upper 60s and then keep closed.
Fh

good find RJ. the XL is smaller than you might think. the specs on the mfr site in regards to storage capacity seem kinda high. fwiw, i got a 6 ltr a couple years ago which they don't seem to offer anymore, overkill for me i know but it keeps the flowers from crushing if there's less in the pot.

Back