{SPG} Sweet P.I.N.K. Grapefruit

UniGrower

Resting in Peace
Start up your motor cause with this strain you will have to R.E.V. the engine up and be ready to hit the road running !! :bom: There has been many work the Grapefruit and I do have some Graqpefruit BX1 which has blueberry crossed into it but this is the Sweet Pink Grapefruit and not sure but I think this is before when Sweet Tooth was worked into the base of it but somebody else will have to chime in to clue me in but this strain Burst out with rich flavor like slicing directly into a Fresh Grapefruit out of the Produce display !! :dancer:.. Chopping up a flower-top was sticky as all get up and have to use a glass jar to even carrying this out in public cause just grabbing a few road nugs in a baggie just won't get it with this one and you will see heads turn if you stand in line at the gas station just trying to pay for gas and get out without S.C.R.U.T.I.N.Y. :slap:But what I noticed about this one was on the first toke I KNEW something was entering my blood system !!:turkeydance:After three tokes I was set in motion for a F.U.N. ride and I was used to the Indica's lately but this strain was a Fun Filled ride and a Up , Happy all around Party Extravaganza...It just gives you a good feeling that {everything is going to be alright} with little to no axienty & certainly a keeper in the coral !! Like I said I have some Grapefruit BX1 & some Dirty Harry ( Herijuana / Grapefruit } and these are not like the {SPG} so kudo's to who worked on this one cause many great memories can be made with friends with this G.A.L. :catmoon:

:drums::violin::DJ::whistle::headphones::guitar: This strain is easy to fall in love with and if some musicians would find creative side start flowing ..

Uni, I believe that the Dynamite from Next Gen Seeds is supposed to be a F4 SPG. Was yours a Canadian strain?

Its a clone that has been floating around the island from old CW days and not sure if it came from Burnie or not down the line but I am not sure of the C99 being involved but you would know more but this is the SPG from the Old CW days ... But I will find out for sure .. :whacky114:

Those buds look like it came from my cut, I won those seeds on STP hurricane relief, and passed the best clone along..........if that is still floating after 4-5 yrs .....man.I sent a pm uni, to see if you remember how it got to you

:jawdrop:Looks killer bro!!! Nice job.

I'm suprised shmokin isn't here yet I thought he ran a lot of SOL's gear???

GCG

Anyway, it came indirectly from Breeder Steve of SOL fame. got her from ceteris paribus, who got it from gorgo, who's real close with Chimera, and got it from him, who got it directly from Breeder Steve. :whacky114:

The story behind SPG that I've heard was Steve was gifted a group of clones and one was marked "the one to grow."

Sweet Tooth is SPG x Blueberry, SWT#3 is a SPG bx3, and I think Dynamite is a bx4, don't know the original outcrossing though.

Anyway, it came indirectly from Breeder Steve of SOL fame. got her from ceteris paribus, who got it from gorgo, who's real close with Chimera, and got it from him, who got it directly from Breeder Steve. :whacky114:

i have this same cut. any chance you got a full plant shot ?

Groovy Baby! I just might have to whip out a jar of some O Dat! SPG has a very nice, happy buzz to it! A comfortable, goofy, quality buzz that I like very much. Only hate the preflowering! Pukeberry is supposed to cure the SPG preflower problem. Does anyone know what's in Pukeberry?

Uni- " There has been many work the Grapefruit and I do have some Graqpefruit BX1 which has blueberry crossed into it but this is the Sweet Pink Grapefruit and not sure but I think this is before when Sweet Tooth was worked into the base of it but somebody else will have to chime in to clue me in"

There is no Sweet Tooth in SPG. But......there is SPG in Sweet Tooth #3. And I don't think there's any blueberry in SPG either. She's a major Canadian Cash Croppers dream though. Many a fortune has been made in the Great White North with SPG. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Sweet Pink Grapefruit, and Grapefruit are synonymous. If Beasters were SPG, I don't think anyone lucky enough to score a sack of it here in the US, would have any room to complain. Thanks for the Smoke Report! I'm really glad you like it so much! I know I do!

Many a fortune has been made in the Great White North with SPG.
If Beasters were SPG, I don't think anyone lucky enough to score a sack of it here in the US, would have any room to complain.
The problem is they gave it a bad name because they harvested it two weeks too soon at 6 weeks. Left to 8 weeks it's great weed, one of my favorites, I run it every time. My cut has developed wonky claw leaf even though I'm running low strength organic mix to help straighten that out and it seems to be working a bit, but not entirely. I've heard this happens to some of them over time and it happens no matter what you do to try and correct it, but it's still great weed.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Sweet Pink Grapefruit, and Grapefruit are synonymous. If Beasters were SPG, I don't think anyone lucky enough to score a sack of it here in the US, would have any room to complain. Thanks for the Smoke Report! I'm really glad you like it so much! I know I do!

Well, most of the grows going on today with "Grapefruit", in the title are of something that is mostly C99 with no SPG in it. We always just called it Grapefruit here, the SPG is just to differentiate now.

We don't have it anymore but some SPG x SAGE that the wife made turned out better than the cut actually.

I think Beasters is always either A. M39 or B. NL.

Grown well, SPG is a very fine plant... good yielder, great taste, and as mentioned above it has a nice mellow buzz without being too overpowering in any way.

It's one of my favorites, a classic IMO.

My experience has been SPGF needs flowering time. (1000w - CO2 (1500ppm) - 74-78*F - 50% humidity - Ebb and Flow - hydroton - Advanced Nutes (TM). Even given this environment SPGF needs a minimum of 56 days to come in with it's real potential. Probably better yet @ 60+ days. Anyone else taste, perhaps, Hawaiian in the background of this smoke?

LT

Back