Southern Charm

G

Green Mopho

Southern Charm is Black Russian x (Aussie Super Skunk x Jack Flash). The calyxes turn a full purple but the leaves stay lime green. She can finish anywhere from 9-12 weeks, so be prepared to pull out your loop. She was bred outdoors in the south and has extreme vigor.

Here is the original breeder's pic, grown in organic soil.

picture.php

Some pics of her pumped up in hydro
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

She's a real special girl!

One of the few strong sativa/haze leaning purple strains...not like the under-potent Cali purple strains. Really sweet hazy flavor, with a hint of rotten fruit. My next batch I cut down, I'll try to toss funkfingers a nug to see if he can do one of his in depth smoke reports! He seems to have all the right adjectives for any strain!

I didn't breed this cut, I was just lucky to befriend the breeder and earn his trust and have it passed to me. If you claim to have this cut, then I urge you to post your pics. I'll post more of my own as soon as I get a chance!

beautiful looking buds Drty..:up:
nice combo of purp, brown and green..that shit would go for top dollar at med dispensaries..

Great Nug Shots, and FYI Traktor Skratch is better, haha just messing with ya, great to see a fellow member messing around on the 1 & 2's!

I'm with Uni I need to Fine-Tune the Smell-A-Vision Button on my Laptop!!! LOL great looking Meds:clap:FF:fishing1:

Southern Charm + Roots Soil + General Organics + Tap Water

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and cut early....and i do have little girl hands...:ridinghorse:

and cut early....and i do have little girl hands...:ridinghorse:

Ya know, I was going to ask if you'd ever considered having hand augmentation surgery, but didn't want to make you feel self conscious. Now that you've acknowledged the issue, have you considered it? :cigar2:

whats up man! Hope the babies made it ok, if not come on by.

I feel a lot more manly than my hands make me out to be...but then again i never did a 6 mile hike barefoot so im pretty sure i I still got a ways to go! lol

Back