Sour Diesel Auto Fem

Nah I'm smoking what I get out of this. I'll take a sample from the deep purple looking pheno lol. Sorry to hear about that 2 for 2.

Yeah, bad luck eh? :kez: so no auto's for a few grows for sure.. Especially since talking with Oldsog this morning and he's agreed to
sponsor me from now on, keeping me in meds each month of feminized stock.. Only needing 3 or 4 beans he was totally in for it... I hope
this is ok and doesn't cause any strife.. this is an honest relationship that just kinda happened because I love his workings....

Just got thru running his Glazed Dosidos which came out amazing and was taken early at milky trichomes, didn't want sleepy meds...

The Durban Fire Cookies is a beast, has been tied up a bit more and is putting on weight... just gave her a good flushing today and she'll get a few more, should begin showing deficiencies as she loses nutrients...

Also, the 2 Dirty Maria I just up potted and flowered are Oldsogs gear and I've not asked for seed one from the man... so thanks sir.. :salut:

Just sent a big batch of beans up to my bro Argo in Colorado... he has a section he calls "Carty's Corner" and runs my gear all the time.. now let me say, not MY gear most of it, but trades and gifts from ya'll and others I'm just sharing...

I would veg them under 24 hours of LED light until they start to flower....then put them outside and you should be good to grow....take care n stay safe.

I have another batch of Purple Haze Auto Fems and a couple Jack Herrer fems under the leds now. they will go out as soon as they start to flower. Hopefully they will finish before the freeze.

Last edited:
Harvest went well! Now the Purple Haze Auto Fem (3) and 1 Jack Herer Fem going now. Then I will have the Basement running throughout the Winter and Spring months. Anyone that can help out a disabled vet with some good genetics....that'd be great. PM me.

Happy to hear it - still haven’t run an auto but they seem to be coming a long way

Happy to hear it - still haven’t run an auto but they seem to be coming a long way

It really depends on experience with them and learning how to get size from Autos... my little tricks seem to work plus the pots I use work well... here is my current Auto grow with
the plants mixed on starting days a week or 2 apart.. last time I do that.. lol

Zkittlez Auto feminized by weedseedsexpress day #43
zkittlez 2 b.jpgZkittlez a.jpg

ze.jpg

full tent (2).jpg

Back