Sour D

So I'm unsure of my sour diesel origins. Back in the late 90's- early 2000's I traded some seeds with a guy I knew in the Cannabis Culture grow forums named Doobie Brother. He sent me these and many others, but we're simply labeled Sour D. I have kept the in the fridge all this time and, tired of cookies crosses, dug them out of storage and popped just 2 of 10. I really love this plant and from all my research, it is Sour, but mine doesn't stretch. Though many strains don't seem to stretch as much as I typically expect in my tents... anyway, my sour D took just over 12 weels to finish flower, and tastes just sour. It's quite pleasant. Very energetic. Smooth smoke. Any input, advice, questions are welcome and I thank you 😊

So I'm unsure of my sour diesel origins. Back in the late 90's- early 2000's I traded some seeds with a guy I knew in the Cannabis Culture grow forums named Doobie Brother. He sent me these and many others, but we're simply labeled Sour D. I have kept the in the fridge all this time and, tired of cookies crosses, dug them out of storage and popped just 2 of 10. I really love this plant and from all my research, it is Sour, but mine doesn't stretch. Though many strains don't seem to stretch as much as I typically expect in my tents... anyway, my sour D took just over 12 weels to finish flower, and tastes just sour. It's quite pleasant. Very energetic. Smooth smoke. Any input, advice, questions are welcome and I thank you 😊
Beautiful looking plants brother. Iv only grown the sowaah from seeds from karma which comes from the rezdog seeds back in the day(I think).

Every one I have grown has stretched like a sob, and all their offspring stetched, so this is unique and would be excellent for space constraint grows looking for sour flavors. When u say sour what else comes to mind in regadres to flavor we can discuss? For me other flavors that I can relate to are lemon, gasoline, and chemical lemon cleaner in my sowaah

Well done sir 🤙

KG sowaah from seed:

signal-2024-03-19-19-47-44-309.jpg

Got lucky, she finsihed in 73 days with swollen calaxys, 5% amber, tops swole to the size of tennis balls, and she was barely vegged 🥴🤙

Currently dried and going through cure, tastes a little better everyday:
17141531362396763162412724935153.jpg
By today's "standards" not the prettiest but one of my fav smoke and it always hits just right.

Cheers 🌱

Attachments

• signal-2024-03-19-19-47-44-309.jpg
    signal-2024-03-19-19-47-44-309.jpg
    293.5 KB · Views: 2
KG sowaah from seed:

View attachment 360683

Got lucky, she finsihed in 73 days with swollen calaxys, 5% amber, tops swole to the size of tennis balls, and she was barely vegged 🥴🤙

Currently dried and going through cure, tastes a little better everyday:
View attachment 360684
By today's "standards" not the prettiest but one of my fav smoke and it always hits just right.

Cheers 🌱
I appreciate your kindness Rae. So it's definitely lemon on top of sour flavor. Like a lemon sour patch candy.
Your buds look Nice my friend!!

I am hoping to narrow down my genetics...how many different sour diesel were out in seed in the early 2000's? I ask bcz the guy I got them from is a medical user and only bought his seeds from seed banks...thanks for any help.

Back