Sour bubba for outdoors?

Has anyone ran sour bubba from CSI outdoors? I’m in upstate ny so mold is a big issue and I’m wondering how she would do, any help is appreciated!
Funny you ask that cause I was gonna do some outdoor too with the sour bubba from CSI. If no one reply’s we will have to do our own analysis of how she does outdoors.

But if you want recommendations for mold resistance strains check out NextGenerationSeeds from Canada. They breed for mold resistance

@KillahMike420 How close to the ocean are you doing the outdoor grow?

Upstate ny and socal are quite different growing conditions / humidity
Im 30 miles from the ocean and molds a big issue here. I get that we are growing in two different climates but mold is mold. Just trying to point out that if you want mold resistant genetics go with next generation seeds. They have been breeding mold resistant dank strains for along long time. USA genetics are not breed for mold resistance. sooooooooooo take it or leave it. Have a nice one

hey all I’m not near the coast necessarily but it gets cold pretty quick in September
I already did my research and I got a pack from bio vortex that should do well up here. Was just curious about this cross

My grow over the winter was wrecked by mold, so I’m very interested in this. I’m near the ocean.

I’m hoping my summer grow is better but I also just bought a dehumidifier.

Funny you ask that cause I was gonna do some outdoor too with the sour bubba from CSI. If no one reply’s we will have to do our own analysis of how she does outdoors.

But if you want recommendations for mold resistance strains check out NextGenerationSeeds from Canada. They breed for mold resistance
I'm upstate NY also, and our summer last year was horrible. Saw Next Generation on the Breeders Syndicate YouTube video, and thought about trying out some of their stuff. Going to run a Chem D x Sweet 16 plant outdoors this year. Nspecta suggested running the Sweet 16’s outdoors, so we'll see how it works out in my area.

I'm upstate NY also, and our summer last year was horrible. Saw Next Generation on the Breeders Syndicate YouTube video, and thought about trying out some of their stuff. Going to run a Chem D x Sweet 16 plant outdoors this year. Nspecta suggested running the Sweet 16’s outdoors, so we'll see how it works out in my area.
last year was horrible dude, I was actually looking at the same cross the colors look insane you’ll have to let us know how she grows!!

We need to build a list of mold resistant and/or early stuff that works along the wetass eastcoast. I'd love to grow some sour outdoors lol.

This will be my first year growing outdoors in over a decade! I used to have a lot of success with kc brains & random dutch passion stuff here, but nobody wants modern dp.

This year I'll be running some of csi's Durban s1's (there's a commercial chad operation near my house, and that terpinolene durban is their big outdoor seller), a couple Triangle Kush x PCK, and a couple Zkittlez x Lemon Party. Also a few riot bubbleberry, and ace violeta.

We need to build a list of mold resistant and/or early stuff that works along the wetass eastcoast. I'd love to grow some sour outdoors lol.

This will be my first year growing outdoors in over a decade! I used to have a lot of success with kc brains & random dutch passion stuff here, but nobody wants modern dp.

This year I'll be running some of csi's Durban s1's (there's a commercial chad operation near my house, and that terpinolene durban is their big outdoor seller), a couple Triangle Kush x PCK, and a couple Zkittlez x Lemon Party. Also a few riot bubbleberry, and ace violeta.
I did his Durban x TK a while back and it did very well in a bad year. If you could reverse some of those Durbans and sprinkle abit on the TK x PCK. Man that thing would be near on bulletproof as the PCK holds its own outside also.

Back