Some csi gear grown in the last years

ncali

What's your favorites from past years? I really enjoy the eurkle strains, but have grown some coo cool stuff....
Urkle x t1000 f2r ( I have a pack waiting for a selection run, hoping to find something worth keeping. I need to buy more packs haha)
IMG_20240324_200019_137.jpg
OFP x tk
IMG_20240324_200023_996.jpg
Savage purps x Ofp still got this one

IMG_20240324_200012_984.jpg

Last edited:
Purple crumble v2 have thia one too... super flavorful, potency medium high IMG_20240324_200029_853.jpg

Chem d x t1000, dick in the dirt. Testing her for a couple runs
20240119_193018.jpg

Sfv og x chem d. The stink.

20240215_180427.jpg

Anyways, what am I missing. What are some of the recent bangers you guys are loving?

I absolutely loved the Rest in Peace (Ghost OG x Chem 91). There is decent variety in the hybrid, but the one I kept was one that was a bit more towards the Ghost OG, the flavour and potency are killer. Lemon fuel nose with that 2 minute mouth coating.

Attachments

• rip 1.jpg
    rip 1.jpg
    11.7 MB · Views: 25
  • RIP 1.jpg
    RIP 1.jpg
    8.5 MB · Views: 24
  • rip 3.jpg
    rip 3.jpg
    8.8 MB · Views: 24
I loved the descriptions of subcools strains, and by all accounts super tasty gear. Just never pulled the trigger.

I've grown a lot of eurkle crosses specifically from nspect/csi humboldt. Its smokers smoke. Is it the most POWERFUL smoke that you'll ever roll up? Lord no. But that's a good thing. Sfv x urk x t1000 I could just pack infinity bowls of that, tasty, smooth, great effect, I wouldn't ever WANT it to be a one hitter quite, cause it's so enjoyable to pack the second, third bowl. I really want to get the right old family purp f2r girl, I have grown about a pack and a half, and the fantastic smokes I got off her (two plants, one pictured above) are just amazing smoke experiences all the way around, like world class imo... but the plant sucked to grow n clone. Bad yeilds, poor structure. I need to find a middle ground.

That chem d x t1000 aboce, that's a fakking tranq dart to the forehead, night night stuff. For some peeps it's what they need.

I like csi gear for two reasons, one thing is the cuts he's working with by all accounts are what he says they are. Which goes further than most people realize. And 2, if you order from him, super generous. Every time. Even his freebies/ lfallen soldiers are legit. The FS x TK, I think it was mendo purple or bubblegum but not positive, was top 5 plants to grow in my 15 year growing career. Big ol' purple frost lady with frost and fruity stankums to spare.

Dunno why csi doesn't get more love, his eurkle work and Bubba stuff warrant more love then they get. Maybe because of WHEN and WHERE I grew up, good stoney purps and kushes mean more to me than the inbred dessert hype strains.

To each their own

Last edited:
I dabbed some T-1000 live resin from Humblebee on the rec market and it tasted amazing. 2 part flavor: 1) Oceanside: mojito, tuna, salty fresh breeze. 2) full grape backend, a hint of perfume because it's kushy already, sweet, amazing... Will have to get some more.
Never heard anyone describe a flavor profile of tuna, salty fresh breeze/oceanside in herb/live resin terps for the inhale. I think the “quote” everyone smells it different is so true. I never smell the same shit my buddy’s smell or what the Flavor profile is labeled for certain strains

Never heard anyone describe a flavor profile of tuna, salty fresh breeze/oceanside in herb/live resin terps for the inhale. I think the “quote” everyone smells it different is so true. I never smell the same shit my buddy’s smell or what the Flavor profile is labeled for certain strains
Yeah, I have a terrible time trying to describe what I smell or taste what I'm growing or smoking.

Back