Shov 2020 outdoor - remote

a PHOTO!

crappy pic taken with Mrs' phone of the first dried plant of credcheez, to be manicured, a runt that did finish early.
IMG_20201004_101952827.jpg

Very good smoke though. There were a few phenos and I'd love to have other grower's input on these. Of these plants there was a pair of tall, med wide leaf varieties, a male and a female. The rest of the plants were shorties and of the seven females harvested there was one narrow leaf variety.
The C99xNL female is drying as is the Sugar Black Rose, which was leafy but super sticky.

Last edited:
Even without it being the best photo, the goodness comes thru brother.. congrats on the harvest, enjoy dem meds..

The hemp plants finished beautifully and will be trimmed from the sticks and decarbed today. The Awesome Blossom variety is very frosty, colorful and smells delicious. The other variety from local store is also very good looking.

Well, decarbed the hemp and took a little with some reg thc weed and PB. The Mrs tried some and went nuts! Burned her mouth. I tried some straight up and sob, it is like eating black pepper. It smelled very nice, exotic. I hope it is effective. We have to come up with a different delivery system for Mrs. :)

The hemp plants finished beautifully and will be trimmed from the sticks and decarbed today. The Awesome Blossom variety is very frosty, colorful and smells delicious. The other variety from local store is also very good looking.

i have awesome blossom going..i have already grown it once..the onset is immediate,sedative to the max..but like most cbd..not long lasting

if this is cbd weed then i get it

i have awesome blossom going..i have already grown it once..the onset is immediate,sedative to the max..but like most cbd..not long lasting

I tried some last evening. I have a problem getting/staying asleep. I slept/rested very well last night.

so kushyman, have you ate of it? Is it like straight up Black Pepper?

Back