Sherbert x Wedding Cake

This pop was an attempt to get some first-hand experience with some genetics that I typically don't run much of. I'm usually an OG, Chem, and Sours kind of guy.

I flowered out five plants and had some pretty cool plants. The #1 was a pure green, lanky pheno leaning more towards the Wedding Cake side of things (the same distinct leaf serrations too). The nose was a little muted on her, and she smoked with a musky dank gas up front with some warm vanilla tones. The #2, #4, and #5 were all quite balanced, with expressions from both parents present. The #5 threw down some fat nugs and had an awesome mouth-coating flavour. The #2 threw a few pollen sacks on me, but nothing got seeded.

I held onto the #3 - which is a super squat and branchy cut. It naturally opens up all the bud sites, requiring very little training to get good yields. This #3 cut leans towards the Sherbert, with reliably dark colouration on the leaves and also some purps in the buds; a really prevalent fermented fruits profile that stings the nose when smelling the jar. Its terms are crazy sharp but are unlike the usually fermented fruits I'm used to from Dutch stuff I've found on the market. The idea with holding onto the #3 is for a potential hash strain, as the concentrated terps and slightly fluffier bud structure lends itself to washing.

Attachments

• sherb x wedding cake 1.jpg
    sherb x wedding cake 1.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 15
  • sherb x wc 5.jpg
    sherb x wc 5.jpg
    918.7 KB · Views: 15
  • sherb wedding cake 2.jpg
    sherb wedding cake 2.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 14
  • sherb wedding cake 3.jpg
    sherb wedding cake 3.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 12
  • wedding cake sherb 4.jpg
    wedding cake sherb 4.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 13
Looks and sounds delicious! I haven't grown anything in the cookie realm but some of these CSI freebies I'll have to give a try

These look and sound awesome! I have a freebie pack of them I’ll have to pop in the future.

Back