Seed Is Art

Growhumboldt

I’m excited to start some of Joe Pietris Blue Dragon (IBL) x Burmese (IBL) x Kona Gold (IBL) x Maui (IBL).
These seedlings are very different than any others I’ve popped over the last several decades. The leaves are longer and faster growing than all my other hybrids. I did have a lower than normal germination rate due to the age of Joes seeds, but their ripping now!
I’m also growing red dragon and a couple newer hybrids that Chaz from seed is art produced from Joes seed stock. Chaz has been phenomenal with customer service and any questions I’ve had with these crazy cultivars.
If your ready to try something new these seeds are definitely strange starters! I plan on doing both a fem and regular preservation seed run with these priceless genetics. IMG_7551.jpeg

IMG_7549.jpeg

Dope I can’t wait to watch them progress! Most don’t take the time to hunt through gems like these anymore!
I specialize in old strains! lol can’t seem to find the cookie hybrid I enjoy. I search, find , keep, and reproduce all the old humboldt strains just for fun. My oldest is a trainwreck from the late 90s. I’ve kept them alive for over 20 years. It’s still as good as day 1.

Dope I can’t wait to watch them progress! Most don’t take the time to hunt through gems like these anymore!
IMG_7554.jpeg
I’ll try and keep up to date on the pietri seed hunt. I tend to overwhelm myself with plants. On top of these clones, starts, and mothers I’m doing a 50 plant root beer hunt and just finishing my flower room out with 15 different phenos. I also have a few autos outside and 3 super sour runts in the greenhouse. The ssr started to intersex so I dumped them in the greenhouse at 4 weeks flowering. They actually straightened out and are doing well. Oh I have 3 males too in a makeshift cold frame. They’re just about ready to dump so I can collect the pollen. One is a gmo that smells super nice. I have a female in flower but I think it’s too late to pollenate. I hit her next time.

Back